Kad0ur

Aug 11, 2023
Hey soooo can anyone please tell me how I can extract the game's images/scenes? I tried what some of the people said on the forum and it didn't work (might be cuz I'm a dum dum I dunno), but yeah please help or send a link to the gallery fully extracted, thanks <3

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
Hey soooo can anyone please tell me how I can extract the game's images/scenes? I tried what some of the people said on the forum and it didn't work (might be cuz I'm a dum dum I dunno), but yeah please help or send a link to the gallery fully extracted, thanks <3
Havingfuniykwim posted a full completed save somewhere, download it and replace the environment file of the game with the environment file of the complete save, then copy the saves into the save file of the game and you should be good.

Kad0ur

Aug 11, 2023
Havingfuniykwim posted a full completed save somewhere, download it and replace the environment file of the game with the environment file of the complete save, then copy the saves into the save file of the game and you should be good.
thanks for the reply! but i think you misunderstood, I know how to get all the scenes inside the game by changing the environment file, I just wanna know how to extract the images from the game so I can save them on my pc, because I honestly don't wanna open the game every time I wanna look for a certain image/pose, once again thanks for the help tho <3

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gamifexian

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
thanks for the reply! but i think you misunderstood, I know how to get all the scenes inside the game by changing the environment file, I just wanna know how to extract the images from the game so I can save them on my pc, because I honestly don't wanna open the game every time I wanna look for a certain image/pose, once again thanks for the help tho <3
Sorry about that! For the images themselves Im pretty sure their in one of the game files with a file extension that isn't really common, I assume you'd have to find an app that lets you "see" those and them download them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kad0ur

mabd6364016

Jun 10, 2022
Looks like the Player character and I think the first spear guy. Have you tried attacking from two sides at once, trying to pin her in place? Late game bosses got instant kill attacks against those formations, this might be that.
Yes. I did try pinning from both sides but it didn't work. It gave other scenes but not this one.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this image in Chinese version? It's the only scene I am not able to get.

View attachment 2891455
In the stage the Empress's revenge (some name similar to that?), you could fight against Leda in this suit.
For this specific image, I believe that you should attack her with two or more characters from multiple sides but at the range of 1 (at her neighboring/ajacent tiles).

ShadowJocker

Mar 5, 2021
hi, my game freezes in a lot of the animations. some levels i cant play because the second there is a cutscene, the game's dead. Is there a way to fix it or maybe skip the animations before they appear.(The animations work just fine on the memory mode).
For example in the attachment, screen shakes and the game is still responding accroding to task manager. But there is no dialogue popping up and it's locked.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
hi, my game freezes in a lot of the animations. some levels i cant play because the second there is a cutscene, the game's dead. Is there a way to fix it or maybe skip the animations before they appear.(The animations work just fine on the memory mode).
For example in the attachment, screen shakes and the game is still responding accroding to task manager. But there is no dialogue popping up and it's locked.
Couldn't tell you, beat it in 1.4 to your 1.5. And, yes, game is dead in so much as it's done and developer Bo Wei is on his other, original hit product - Tower of Trample. Spoiler alert, production isn't going well

• Haha

ShadowJocker

Mar 5, 2021
Couldn't tell you, beat it in 1.4 to your 1.5. And, yes, game is dead in so much as it's done and developer Bo Wei is on his other, original hit product - Tower of Trample. Spoiler alert, production isn't going well
Yeah i know. When is the "respite" story line coming out is in everyone's mind...
But in 1.4 is there any problem like this? Maybe i'll downgrade to play. İ just wanna finish the game, i've put some time into it

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah i know. When is the "respite" story line coming out is in everyone's mind...
But in 1.4 is there any problem like this? Maybe i'll downgrade to play. İ just wanna finish the game, i've put some time into it
Don't 'think' so. I beat it clean at least. Didn't do too much completionist stuff though. Main difference from 1.4 an 1.5 is the final boss Queen in red armor was added in 1.5

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
It's wise to promote units as soon as they reach level 10? Or its like fire emblem where is better to wait for lv 20 (which is the Max level) and upgrade then?

• Thinking Face
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes