bassrass

Mar 17, 2020
Hey everyone! I think this is my first post on here? Anyways, I would like some help. I'm trying to beat Leda, and I believe that if I get all my swordsmen past the room with all the bosses to attack Leda at once with each equipped with a royal saber, I might have a shot at defeating Leda, or at least, it would be a significant advantage. Problem is, I don't remember where I got my 1 and only royal saber. I thought that I got it when I defeated Eva, but she only drops her Rapier when I defeat her now so I'm at a loss. I've been really trying to remember and perform different missions to try to get more royal sabers, but I simply can't remember. Also, feel free to let me know if I am going at this mission wrong.

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Quick edit, I only have like 10 or 11 characters unlocked and most of them are not even close to really high leveled. That probably doesn't help my case. I saw how to unlock some others in this forum so I'll do that. Regardless, Leda basically insta-killed all my characters at max health except for my main character who has a relatively decent defensive stat, but I couldn't defeat her alone with him. Still got her to about 60ish health with him wielding the saber before it just broke. I figured if I could have my other swordsmen ambush her and get a single hit with the royal saber before being executed, it would be enough for my main character to finish her off in a 1v1. Idk tho, I'm just speculating now. I highly doubt good defense would be enough to really do anything for my other characters since she just heals herself consistently bleh, but yeah, any help to defeat Leda would be nice!
Heya you can use this save to have all the characters and a level select.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes