Fan Art Heir Apparent: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

TRUMB0

Jan 11, 2021
As you can see, I am starting this thread to share assets and show fan art for Heir Apparent. I have narrowed down some assets:

Katarina:
Head: 100%
25%
Skin:
Hair 1:
Hair 2:

Natasha:
Head: ???
Skin:
Hair 1:
Hair 2:

Summer:
Head/Body/Skin:
Hair:

Winter:

Clothing:
Natasha's Robe:
Natasha's Earring:
Natasha's Swimwear:

Please keep in mind that these assets are only a starting point.

In addition, if you find models that fit better, feel free to comment and I will update the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dingri and rotrex

TRUMB0

Jan 11, 2021
I have tried so many different variations of looks for Natasha and I still can't make it look right lol.

TRUMB0

Jan 11, 2021
Hi mate did you manage to find the models?
I totally forgot about it, so far Natasha is the hardest one to get it right because the dev probably used a lot of morphs for the face but I will look into it again since I got reminded.

shoezone

Jul 27, 2018
I totally forgot about it, so far Natasha is the hardest one to get it right because the dev probably used a lot of morphs for the face but I will look into it again since I got reminded.
The texture are very good too, I presume not standard? I haven't tried yet will update if I get a chance. Have you tried contacting the dev?

TRUMB0

Jan 11, 2021
The texture are very good too, I presume not standard? I haven't tried yet will update if I get a chance. Have you tried contacting the dev?
No, and by the look of it, he probably won't give the assets away.

TRUMB0

Jan 11, 2021
Yeah, I am stuck, no matter how many times I think I got the right models there is always something wrong, this dev used a lot of morphs to make these characters.

TRUMB0

Jan 11, 2021
thank you, i loved this game, till it got abandoned, was also a supporter for a couple of months, but im sure you know the story lol
do you have any tips on the lighting?, that is the exact look I have been trying to get in my renders.

Familyoverall

Oct 3, 2023
do you have any tips on the lighting?, that is the exact look I have been trying to get in my renders.
as environment use none, set the clock at idk 21:30 so you have a little bite of shining in the backround like that one, and the rest with spotlights, if you set the environment light as none and not sun only you can use spotlights.