Seeking Heiwachan games download

Yesdude929

Jun 23, 2020
Awhile back I was able to find a site that had most of heiwachan premium games. I can't find it anymore I don't know if it was taken down. Anyone know any other sites to download it?

Jul 27, 2017
You can still get them at the Heiwachan website, it's exactly what you'd think the web address would be.

Easy to find with a quick google search (not sure it's okay to link due to some content possibly breaking Rule 7) - it won't load on HTTPS for certain ISPs or Browsers, but changing it to a regular HTTP allows access and download.

Yesdude929

Jun 23, 2020
You can still get them at the Heiwachan website, it's exactly what you'd think the web address would be.

Easy to find with a quick google search (not sure it's okay to link due to some content possibly breaking Rule 7) - it won't load on HTTPS for certain ISPs or Browsers, but changing it to a regular HTTP allows access and download.
I was able to find the site I was looking for in the end, Idk if I could link it here tho cause of rule 7

Reactions: BukkakeBukkake

CatKing13

Feb 5, 2023
I do apologize for the egregious necro here, but could you post that link? Rule 7 does say that 2d and "unrealistic" depictions are more or less fine, which I think applies here. I've searched in both languages and haven't been able to find many of the premium games. Just giving me a name would be more than enough actually. Sorry again, but I'm desperate!

Yesdude929

Jun 23, 2020
I do apologize for the egregious necro here, but could you post that link? Rule 7 does say that 2d and "unrealistic" depictions are more or less fine, which I think applies here. I've searched in both languages and haven't been able to find many of the premium games. Just giving me a name would be more than enough actually. Sorry again, but I'm desperate!
I originally found them on kemono but it seems like they were taken down. It had most of heiwachans works but it's gone now. Sorry about that.

OvenBaked

Aug 26, 2017
What do you mean by alt versions?
So some games come with two different versions- the free, public release ones and then there are the Fantis versions that comes with extra outfits and other misc stuff

I’m going to have to go back and check my purchase history

Conaur

Nov 21, 2020
Seems like their website was replaced by a "welcome to nginx!" prompt. Did anyone keep a backup of their games?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Seems like their website was replaced by a "welcome to nginx!" prompt. Did anyone keep a backup of their games?
There are regular games from this author. The link to the other games (premium?) is posted above.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

shimarei

Oct 28, 2018
I'm just very sad that heiwachan is no longer active. Once flash was discontinued it seemed like they really struggled to try to continue and make things work in Unity, and while they made a few games, I think their motivation died.

Their homepage is completely down now, which makes it more sad.

I am forever waiting....

Yesdude929

Jun 23, 2020
They still have their pixiv account up. But there's been nothing posted since 2019. I genuinely hope heiwachan is doing alright and returns someday.

Here's the pixiv account:

CatKing13

Feb 5, 2023
Ugg the website went down? I never bothered to backup the couple of games that were only there. Namely the Mudrock and Absinthe ones. Wayback machine can't seem to open the links to them on the site.