VN Ren'Py Abandoned Helena's Curse [v0.1] [Darky's Palace]

darkyspalace

Jul 22, 2020
1.png.denoised.png

Overview:
Saint Augustin church, a beautiful church placed in a small town, where secrets are being revealed, what path will you take? Save the people from the demons who want to take control of this town, or join them?
Thread Updated: 2020-09-28
Release Date: 2020-09-26
Developer: Darky's Palace -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

60.png bg 13.png cn4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Nice lighting. :)

How about horror elements? I didn't see something scary on screenshots.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I liked the game Let my rating for the game was deleted today, yesterday it was still and I hope the developer read it. I just want to thank him again and wish him all the best and success. The rating agrees, deleted correctly as it was not correct in relation to the interested parties and expressed some disappointment.
I apologize.

darkyspalace

Jul 22, 2020
I liked the game Let my rating for the game was deleted today, yesterday it was still and I hope the developer read it. I just want to thank him again and wish him all the best and success. The rating agrees, deleted correctly as it was not correct in relation to the interested parties and expressed some disappointment.
I apologize.
Hy, thanks for the comment. I didn't read your review but thanks for the good vibes. If you saw something that you didn't liked please say, it will help on further development. Thanks again for your post.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hy, thanks for the comment. I didn't read your review but thanks for the good vibes. If you saw something that you didn't liked please say, it will help on further development. Thanks again for your post.
Hi, I think that the creator has his own vision, it's just that there is a game on a similar topic where the developer, according to the players, was carried away by a very one-sided development of the plot. I understand that the patronage system is binding, but this is not "Comme il faut".
Today I wrote a review for one game and realized a simple thing the game will be a masterpiece if you do not need advice to complete it. The player understands the logic of what is happening and plays with pleasure. When this does not suit him, he understands not him and ends up, for a while, so that he can try again. I understand the complexity of the implementation, but it is impossible to go the way without stepping on it.
I wish you success and creativity.

Reactions: darkyspalace

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Will the Mc remain a Manly man or will he slowly transform into a demon dickgirl? I find Futanari on Trap or Shotas really hot, not sure about Futa on manly muscular male though.

darkyspalace

Jul 22, 2020
Will the Mc remain a Manly man or will he slowly transform into a demon dickgirl? I find Futanari on Trap or Shotas really hot, not sure about Futa on manly muscular male though.
The mc will remain a man. But they will be evolution for some chars based on your choices.

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
If The Mc choses to join the demons will be slowly be transformed into a demon ?
By the way will there be only two paths? either you choses demon or not . Will there be a path were MV chooses none of the sides

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
To paraphrase the writer Chekhov, the logic allows 3 options, the developer's imagination is endless))).
But the third option is very interesting because in life there are no black and white. It just might make the development process too complicated.

darkyspalace

Jul 22, 2020
May
If The Mc choses to join the demons will be slowly be transformed into a demon ?
By the way will there be only two paths? either you choses demon or not . Will there be a path were MV chooses none of the sides
Maybe