PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
Try copying the fuli file into the data folder in StreamingAssets

Otherwise, download this one

Then put it in the StreamingAssets folder and StreamingAssests/Data folder
Again nothing changed

Knyghtt

May 14, 2017
Anyone else have the issue where when they launch the .exe, the game opens and shows a picture for a second, then just turns pink and stops working entirely?

also, anyone know how to fix this?
Move the folder to the desktop or another location that should work

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hell Girls - Update 05 Dec, 2017

Uncensored 18+ patch

Download and unzip it to www\img\picture.

Don't know what was changed?

Last edited:
Reactions: moszter and ponyguy

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Hell Girls - Update 05 Dec, 2017

Uncensored 18+ patch

Download and unzip it to www\img\picture.

Don't know what was changed?
Is that patch really for this game? There's no www\img\picture directory. The files in patch.rar look like they go to a RPGMaker game, not a Unity game.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
If @Twistty messed up the download links. I will redownload the game and apply the path.

Thunder.X

Jan 18, 2018
@Ryahn
I used the file @Twistty provided, applied the patch, tested the build and repacked the whole thing into a rar file.
Maybe someone of you could either use my link or import the file to your mega and update the op?
Maybe you could also create more mirrors?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Mega link for the original game is dead.
Actually do I need the original download?

ShinZou

Dec 12, 2017
With regards to the patch, the file path is as follows: Hell girls/game_Data/StreamingAssets

Drop the Fuli file (unzipped) in the StreamingAssets folder and it will work. If you do not have the "StreamingAssets" folder then just create a new folder with that name. (You should see Mono, Plugins etc)

Hope that helps.

vorris

May 23, 2017
for the ppl who brought the game on steam well my friend bought for me lol just download the link here on this site follower the instruction on the site but what i did different is i took the game update and put it in the steam game verson and BAM it works for me to bad its only for pics

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
yeah the mega link is down and the megaup, I dunno it doesn't have the www file for the patches? soooo where would they go? ....and apparently clicking on the game icon opens your steam lmao... wth

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes