RPGM - Completed - Hellfrost Dark Knight Styria - The Ultimate Knight Falleth Flesh Toilet [Final] [Zeton Poison]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

The art is nice, the kinks are nice, and there is even a sequel...What not to love about this game? The translation and the gameplay, plus it feels really bad on your conscience when you are done, since it doesn't really have a good ending for the girl.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Conejoo

I really liked this game. It was better than I expected. The story was average. Neither too bad nor too good. The combat was better than I expected from such a game. Combat wasn't very difficult except for a few bosses. The scenes and the art were absolutely hot. There were extreme scenes, which some people may not like. Fan translation was nice, it would be awful to play such a game with MTL. The only bad thing about the game was the repetition of some scenes. The base CGs are quite few and the other scenes are just a little changed version of the base CGs. To summarize, I had fun playing this game. I will definitely play the sequel.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

floran

Is a good game, not great but good.

Would be a 3 star, average and uneventuful, if it wasn't that it covers some more niche fetishes, that gives it a extra star in my book.

Not much else to say about it, is short atleast so you can play it, finish it and then delete it.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

KingsRaiden

Start as an overpowered MC who gets corrupted by the King after certain missions, which soon becomes the norm. There is a fair amount of grinding if you want to complete the subquests, and while the combat is fair the ability to change equipment during battle is actually a useful mechanic. Not much in the way of scenes outside of the storyline so if you want an ok story, that is barely understandable with the translation, then go for it.

Pros:
    • Usual doujin style scenes
    • Combat is not too hard
    • Map is not too big to require much moving around
    Cons:
    • Translation in parts is the usual MTL
    • Reused scenes, for the length of the game there could be more
    • Some bosses are not that obvious in how to win, and they require items that must be used, not equipped, in battle
    • For boss scenes need to lose to get, save scum before boss battles
    • Even with lewdness level interactions do not change, outside of whore house
    • No real replayability
    A few points on things that were not that easy to figure out.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Neo Nocturne

TL;DR:
    Pros:
    1. Simple story; a walk-in-the-park level of grinding. No pain!
    2. You get the sex scenes easily.
    3. Fair quality of CG art, but by the number of CGs only, I don’t think they can last you for hours//days...

Cons:
    1. Some CGs are re-cycled materials...
    2. Translation...I got no problem with...weird translation, but I am afraid that’s not the popular

Honest Opinion:
    Fair quality CGs, so it's all good if you like them. The plot is weak; sound//music wise are okays...I guess the look does matter.

Just remember: it is a walk in the park level, so enjoy this short and simple game.