BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1613251147015.png

Overview:
HH is the continuation, story-wise, of MMD. Happening after the male mage prodigy infected the whole Magical Waifu Academy with Lewd Arcana, Lewd demons invade the Academy and seek to feast on all this floating magic. It's up to the hellhounds, beings impervious to magic, to defend the school against these powerful creatures.

HH is a proceduraly generated platformer rogue-lite rpg, once again designed with our proofed one-handed design philosophy!​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-13
Release Date: 2021-01-28
Developer: Wataponno - - -
Censored: No
Version: alpha 5
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

fdd1b051813249ba4c5f51fffc386460.png 9bddf6793eaef4ee76998f180993d56a.png 34364ed894250afceaa498aa78350e2a.png
SPOILER_MimicHGrind.gif SPOILER_SakiAll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
The art looks good, while the gameplay feels alright. But I do like his previous game (even if it was a bit confusing for me finding where to go), and it starts a wolfgirl protagonist, it is always a plus for me!

Looking forward to it!

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
This game has a number of issues which keeps it from being enjoyable. The jumping flat out decides whether or not it wants to work or not if you're one pixel off the platform. The bounce off of platforms idea is neat until you realize you keep your momentum in wherever it redirects you. You can't 'short jump' to get to a very easily accessible platform because that wouldn't make sense no sir. The randomization is neat, the enemies are varied but FUCK the groups of hawks/doves that dive like a bunch of kamikazes. If there was a regular checkpoint system which didn't utilize the SAME KEY AS THE ATTACK/I tried using shift too but that didn't work to save my game, I spend more time restarting and fighting the controls than enjoying the game.

Reactions: shoomba

ANTOINYMOUSE

Apr 12, 2019
Great art, bad everything else. Dev, you can't just stuff the code for every single enemy's behavior into the parent monster object. That's like, horrifyingly bad OOP. Please, the bad code is killing my boner. Some of these code files are so lanky that my decompiler runs out of memory. Dev hmu if you need someone to refactor your code, this is a sorry state of affairs.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
They're not going to work on it just yet, it's on hold for now.

I messaged the Dev on twitter and noted the primary problems that most players will experience with it & they seemed receptive. That's a win in my book if I've ever seen someone owning up to their creation. Anyway, looking forward to more updates in the future.