VN - Ren'Py - HellKink: Infernal Affairs [v0.1] [Spicy Peach]

1. 5.00 star(s)

stellamaris

I was very hyped for this game, it's above my expectations!
    The art is fantastic! and the characters are all very, very good!
    My favorite one is Nyx, but each of them is very interesting.
    I can't wait to see how the history will develop!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Nennius

GAY CONTENT IS OPTIONAL FYI, because I know plenty of us were wondering.
    Hetero content is also avoidable it seems, If you only play for pole position.

• Art and Animations -The Art is going to be the most popular reason to play this, as it should be in a good 2DCG VN. Some of the Live2D animations and scaling is a bit awkward, but that’s inevitable with a first-time dev’s 0.1 . I’m expecting them to get better with experience. And having animations from the get-go at least reduces the risk of the game developing “Remaster Disease” later on down the track.
    • Love Interests - Most of the main Love Interests line up with classic archetypes. You’ve got a Sex Addict Milf, Bratty Twin-tails Blonde, Quiet BDSM Loving Asian, Tanned Energetic Brunette, and Literally Clark Kent. This isn’t a negative to me, they’re popular archetypes for a reason. Amber is clearly best girl, so knowing my luck she’ll definitely be the last to get dicked down.
    • Sexual Content - You’ve got 4 gallery scenes, 3 proper H-scenes, including full sex with a main LI already. So we know at the very least there’s not going to be 2 years of handjobs.
    • Story - The story is nothing too crazy, going to need to see how it progresses, there’s certainly room for some interesting avenues.
    • Game Design - Not a money grinding sandbox hellhole, which feels far too rare with 2CG games these days.
    Overall a 5/5 for a 0.1. The building blocks are there for a solid AVN, and the inevitable first-time dev 0.1 jank has been kept to a minimum. Hopefully this doesn’t end up in the abandoned pile.