Hello, all

GeorgeWhiteField15

Jun 26, 2024
I just joined a bit earlier today. I'm pretty new to games of this nature, and before six months ago, I never thought I'd actually enjoy one.

I've only played a handful of these games - Course of Temptation perhaps being my favorite - but am looking forward to seeing if there are others around that may be of interest.

And I apologize if I come across as stilted - I've not really joined a forum like this before, so trying to find my proper voice may not be the easiest of tasks.

Hope that you are all well!

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I just joined a bit earlier today. I'm pretty new to games of this nature, and before six months ago, I never thought I'd actually enjoy one.

I've only played a handful of these games - Course of Temptation perhaps being my favorite - but am looking forward to seeing if there are others around that may be of interest.

And I apologize if I come across as stilted - I've not really joined a forum like this before, so trying to find my proper voice may not be the easiest of tasks.

Hope that you are all well!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here and find more games you enjoy! You will find your own groove in no time! <3