Hello, Cruel World!

Paranoid American

Jul 31, 2024
Greetings, I'm an ex-Disney animator/game developer (10+ years) and have been making conspiracy and occult themed comics and games since 2012. For the last few years I've been developing some more mature/adult themed-content and have found lots of great tips and inspiration here. Figured I'd graduate from lurking to posting. So, hi!

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Bro got away from a dark place to lighter one (still dark tho) :HideThePain:.
Could you tell about any work you you were part of at disney? If you not feel comfortable with sharing its alright bro.
Have a blast here.

Paranoid American

Jul 31, 2024
Could you tell about any work you you were part of at disney?
Some of the bigger projects included mobile games for Monsters University, Carmen Sandiego, Oregon Trail, LOTS of tv shows/movies (post production fx/foley) and even more in-park stuff like the exhibits as you exit Spaceship Earth ride at Epcot (the one inside the huge geodesic dome).

Got to work with lots of Disney IP, and alongside famous animators from Lion King/etc which was interesting. One of the projects which wrapped up right before I joined was Eight Crazy Nights with Adam Sandler. Unfortunately that was the last big movie our studio worked on - so I missed the last major wave of feature length animations.