hello everyone from Italy

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Hello to everyone

I'm Andrea , i'm writing from Italy ; i subscribe to this incredible site just some months ago and i begun to post something just last days , because before to write stupid words i want to understand better thinks here , everybody here are so much expert and i didn't want to seem the first stupid person to write here .
I discovered this site just after a long search by google ( was really not so easy to find ) and till now I've a question in my mind ( sorry if for somebody could seem a stupid one ) ;why the name F95 Zone to the site ( I liked so much last day joke Furry Zone ) ?
Actually i'm at home with some personal problems but i hope to solve all very soon , but i look at positive thinks , I've more time to see the site and enjoy the beautiful experience to play games.
Here it's a fantastic community , everybody like to share game , experience , feelings ; everybody like to help other users , to suggest thinks , to improve other people experience .

About me , I'm just a final user , not a professional worker in this industry ; but i like really when i find a place or a site to enjoy more my personal experience ; here i found all these thinks ; I'll try to give back my contribute to improve , but also if it will be small i'll try to make my best
Next days i'll make some reviews to games I've already played and enjoyed , maybe this could help other people like me that begin to come in this Community

Thank you so much for time you spent to read my words , Big love to everybody
Fanta

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Welcome to F95Zone!

It is nice to have people with such a positive personality, I agree, the community here is great!

Reactions: Fantabaldu

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Welcome to this awesome community! Have a nice stay and enjoy your time. ;)

About the name F95, well that's a myth. One Theory is, that it is named after the german football club Fortuna Düsseldorf which is called F95 in short, but only F95 himself can answer that question, and he won't. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
My theory is that F95 stands for Furry 95%, it is a bit like mob psycho: When it reaches its full potential it becomes Furry Zone.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
My theory is that F95 stands for Furry 95%, it is a bit like mob psycho: When it reaches its full potential it becomes Furry Zone.
Good theory ; also the 1 April joke " Furry Zone " last days , goes in this direction ...

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome to this awesome community! Have a nice stay and enjoy your time. ;)

About the name F95, well that's a myth. One Theory is, that it is named after the german football club Fortuna Düsseldorf which is called F95 in short, but only F95 himself can answer that question, and he won't. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm from Italy and everybody here like soccer ; Thank you for information !!! Yes Fortuna Dusseldorf is a team from Germany that was Born in 1895 and from this the team its' called shortly F95... maybe the Administrator one day will tell us if this is the true ... Nothing so important , just curiosity

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Good theory ; also the 1 April joke " Furry Zone " last days , goes in this direction ...
It should be a weekly thing.

NTR Sunday
Monster Girl Monday
Tentacle Tuesday
Weeaboo Wednesday
Trap Thursday
Furry Friday
Shota Saturday

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hello to everyone

I'm Andrea , i'm writing from Italy ; i subscribe to this incredible site just some months ago and i begun to post something just last days , because before to write stupid words i want to understand better thinks here , everybody here are so much expert and i didn't want to seem the first stupid person to write here .
I discovered this site just after a long search by google ( was really not so easy to find ) and till now I've a question in my mind ( sorry if for somebody could seem a stupid one ) ;why the name F95 Zone to the site ( I liked so much last day joke Furry Zone ) ?
Actually i'm at home with some personal problems but i hope to solve all very soon , but i look at positive thinks , I've more time to see the site and enjoy the beautiful experience to play games.
Here it's a fantastic community , everybody like to share game , experience , feelings ; everybody like to help other users , to suggest thinks , to improve other people experience .

About me , I'm just a final user , not a professional worker in this industry ; but i like really when i find a place or a site to enjoy more my personal experience ; here i found all these thinks ; I'll try to give back my contribute to improve , but also if it will be small i'll try to make my best
Next days i'll make some reviews to games I've already played and enjoyed , maybe this could help other people like me that begin to come in this Community

Thank you so much for time you spent to read my words , Big love to everybody
Fanta
Welcome Fanta!

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
you start as an associate, and climb the ladder up. f95 is the don here. so make sure you pay respect to him.
:giggle: welcome to the family.

Reactions: Fantabaldu and OhJo