Hello Everyone I am Tiffany

TiffanyArtWriter81

Sep 14, 2020
It is very nice to meet you all. I am a writer and artist as you know by my username but I am also majorly into gaming. I am a veteran gamer with over 30 years experience on PC and consoles past and present. I am always interested in learning new things. I love mods in games and I think anyone who creates them is awesome. I am also really into history as well.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hello and welco--- hmm, Humble Bundle Man already said that (referring to INTL). ^^' Okay then, 'sup, Tiffany! Glad you're with us. Enjoy your time around the forums and don't let yourself get too corrupted by all the games and art that's on offer! ;] It's a neat place and most of the forum users are chill about whatever you're into around here. Have fun!

CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
Welcome Tiffany,
It is possible to see many artists and creative people in the forum, including me.Although we have an extremely polite and high-quality audience, it is possible to see those who are likely to be everywhere and behave unpleasantly.
Welcome to the forum :)

TiffanyArtWriter81

Sep 14, 2020
I think it is a bit too late in regards to being corrupted by all the games. I have played many a lewd game. I own several that I bought at a particularly well known Japanese H-game website. Thank you everyone for such a nice welcome too.

• Hey there
Reactions: Back