Hello F95 Community

Gentle1

Feb 2, 2024
Hi all,

second post, first was in the wrong forum

I am a 44 yo American with Irish/German herritage. I found F95 only a few weeks ago and all by accident. I found my first VN and was hooked.
I enjoy pretty much all kinds of games and VN. the best though at my current age are story driven. I used to really like Illusion games 15 Years ago. But now I rather prefer to have a good story with Erotic content. Itz can by dirty as f34k, but its the story that keeps me coming back. Currently my big hook is Paradise Lust. Loving the game.
My Favorite tags and Genre's would be :
Story driven, Animated, Loli (as in teen), Incest to some degree, rape 8 hey who doesnt have the fanatasy of just taking a beautiful woman), and last but not least my biggest failing becuase it is a very unpopular tag Necrophilia/snuff. I dont know how it started or what got me hooked on that. I think it was one of the PST or PKF viedeos. And heys everybody has their bundle. So if anyone can recommend and of the aboce mentioned games let me know. Especially the last category as there isn't realy alot of content in that region.
Annnnnyhoooow, Nice to be here, and talk to you soon!

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

sausageballs

Sep 12, 2023
Hi, welcome. I'm also pretty new to posting on the website but hope you like it here.

My two absolute favorite games are:
Eternum, Being a Dik. (Being a Dik being the most popular AVN there is), these 2 are story-driven with great overall stories and lots of romance.

I don't know if you'll like these games but I personally love them. Have fun!

Reactions: Gentle1