hello hoomans

Gimblett

Dec 8, 2022
hello,

i am building something. still in experimentation phase and getting the ideas together but it's going.

a little about me. i first started to code about a decade ago on my own, then proceeded to take a 3 years course on programming and made a career out of it, mostly outsourcing for banks as a COBOL developer, i know, it's old! i myself often wonder about the odds of landing as a COBOL dev of all the languages i learned but here we are...

never actually build something for myself though, as most people i always worked for corps even though the idea of going indie was always in the back of my mind, as others might be aware, to actually make a living as a indie/solo game dev is extremely hard so i let that go for a long time as one of those pipe dreams.

lately though i thought to myself "why not just do it for the fun of it not expecting any profit? if i actually enjoy the process it will be a rewarding experience by itself." and so this is what i am doing right now, as i myself enjoy playing VNs i decided to go for that since it's always easier to stick with building stuff you actually like. if you don't you just sort of abandon it at some point when you struggle. at least that's how it works in my experience.

will take some time but i am trying to create something fun and having fun while doing so. hope when it's done someone out there has fun with it too!

see you soon!
:coffee: back to building