Seeking Hello I was wondering can you help me to find a good hentai game to play for me and my gf. She is new to this(kinda introduced her).

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
In addition to the recommendations of GGGB, What a Legend! (which I second) and Defending Lydia Collier:
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News (wholesome route possible in addition to cheating)
Deliverance (wholesome route possible in addition to cheating and sharing)
Sorcerer (harem but you can just avoid weird LIs)

And ignore LeturLefr's and Apo_Icarus' recommendations above. :/

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2017
I fully recommend:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-hero-party-v1-01-u-room-kagura-games.3106/

https://f95zone.to/threads/doki-doki-literature-club-plus-final-team-salvato.6940/

The first is a wholesome story of adventure and love whilst fighting against a demon lord, the classic story and relationships and emotions that girls can enjoy.

The second is a lovely dating sim, you join a literature club with some lovely ladies to hang around with.
Right as if I don't know what Doki Doki literature club is (Monika)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Reactions: Jaike

JackieTjan

Jun 19, 2017
I think Lust Academy could be a good suggestion, a bit of fantasy/magic elements, but most sex is very vanilla, so far. If she's into Harry Potter or The Magicians, I think she might like this one as well.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I would respond to this with the "sad" like, but it lacks tears. So have this: :cry:

Edited the post though. Feel free to edit yours accordingly. ;)

That one has incest though.
So? Not even the OP knows exactly how she will react. I don't see a problem with, she either accepts and likes it or not and BM is alone because of the quality of the renders and the animations worth a shot. ;)

oofyourmom

Oct 18, 2020
This subforum is not moderated so no threads or replies will be deleted.

Exceptions

1. CP / Rule 7
2. Doxxing / Personal attacks or racism
3. Posting spam links

Note: Messages on this forum doesn't count.
you have a girlfriend that likes Hgames, im not jelous, nooo why should i be jelouesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I know a lot of couples play Love of Magic together; I often joke it's a gateway drug to girlfriends playing HGames. There's a harem, but the core theme is an epic and wholesome love-story between MC and his Princess.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaike and Banality