Hello, I'm Aetheras and I'm developing a game!

Aetheras

Jan 17, 2023
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to look at my post! I'm a solo developer designing a visual novel named Remain Pure. I have the prologue complete but since I need three posts before I can link anything, I thought I'd make a post to introduce myself and gauge if there's much interest in the game I'm making. A forewarning, this game is made in Koikatsu, because I have zero artistic talent :(

Remain Pure is a modern world fantasy game, set in a world where only women can use magic, until our protagonist shows up. I know, cliché, but I haven't seen it handled the way I'm trying to handle it. I'm sure you know how it usually goes; random guy with no personality gets powers and is suddenly the strongest in the world and fucks all the girls and beats all the bad guys. In the games I've seen, the protagonist relies purely on their new bullshit magic powers and nothing else.

In Remain Pure, the main character doesn't do that. I won't spoil why even though its revealed in the prologue, but this games protagonist, Nathan, isn't some random schmuck, he's been trained to fight from a young age and he's good at it, magic or not. He also has his own personality, he's not some faceless self insert power trip character. Another thing that's unlike most protagonists in games like this, is he has no interest in sex, both for personal reasons and plot reasons. That's not to say there won't be a lot of sex, because why else would most people play it, right? Definitely not for my dry ass humor.

But for people who want a slight spoiler that's explained in the prologue to possibly grab your interest,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now for the main reason people look at these posts; what fetishes are included? The main fetishes are futa on male and male on futa, but mostly the former. In this world, women who can use magic have dicks. I know there's quite a few futa games linked here, one of the most notable being futadom world, but very few of them interest me for one crucial reason: the male mc's always look masculine or at best androgynous, even the ones that claim the mc is a femboy. As a (probably) straight man I want a trap protagonist damnit! After waiting years for someone to make a game like that to no avail, I, like the mighty Thanos, decided to do it myself. Enter Remain Pure and it's main character, Nathan.

Nat preview.png

This is Nathan. The clothes are subject to change, but the model is finished, except maybe his height, not sure if I want him around 5'6 or even shorter. After the start of the game, he ends up in a girls only school for mages. While most protagonists in this scenario would be ecstatic to be surrounded by only hot girls, Nathan is decidedly not a fan, especially since most of them, for their own reasons, want to claim both him and his soul!

Current girls.png

These are the six current girls, there may be more in the future, but I want to keep it (relatively) simple to keep track of who has what personality and make sure they're more than just walking sex machines. From left to right we have Sarah, the angel who values virtue above all else, Runa, the current demon lord and strongest succubus alive, Alice, the perverted daughter of the demon lord, Rachel, the extremely lazy daughter of the most powerful dragon alive, Emi, Nathan's brocon sister and Miyu, the wild and physically imposing daughter of the beastmen chieftain. All of whom are extremely powerful mages, far stronger than Nathan currently is. (Note, while Emi is in the game and has the hots for her brother, I don't know if she'll be a romance option because Patreon is weird about what they do and don't allow, though I'm open to any suggestions on how I could go about making her a love interest without getting banned on patreon.)

I have no idea if anyone will even look at this post, but if you do, feel free to ask me anything about my game and I'll try to answer you, though I only have the prologue done and even though I know where I want it to go nothing is set in stone, so even if I give a direct answer about the story or a character it's subject to change. I'll probably post more images and some more details on the characters in the next few days. It's currently 2:30 AM and I'd have to open the charaeditor to get close up shots of each individual girl, which is a pain in the ass.

Edit: I forgot to update Sarah's design before posting this: her model is the same but her clothes are way different.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
hello welcome to the forum. the game seems interesting to me, the story and graphics also take you and I can't wait to try it. I wish you the best for your project.