Hello! I'm creating my first game with a friend. Our game will focus on Cumflation

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Here it is,

This took awhile but I'm proud of the turn out for my first attempt sex animation. This is the very first sex animation between Isabeth and Blue Hornet. This scene would occur once the party loses to a Blue Hornet and Isabeth is chosen as the sacrifice. I'm going camping this weekend so I wanted to get the animation done before I left.

- Couldn't upload the file and gifs here because it's too big.

I do plan on adding sound but that'll be later on. The sex sounds package I'm looking at costs over 200$ and I'm a bit short on funds at the moment. Furthermore, there will be a VA for Isabeth. I have a few in mind and I'm excited to reach out to them.

I will focus on the scenery for a bit as I need a break from character development. After the scenery for the first battle phase is done. I'll probably create the dungeon sex animation between Isabeth and Blue Hornet OR the Mage/Dragonic character.

I'll keep ya'll posted weekly/bi-weekly on future content. Thanks! :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Princeslayer

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
That sound really good, did you taken into consideration the details i meant you??
The pictures did not due the animation justice. There definitely was sex before the climax.

I'll do the slower inflation for different kind of monsters. Slow cumflation isn't the Blue Hornets style lol.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Here it is,

This took awhile but I'm proud of the turn out for my first attempt sex animation. This is the very first sex animation between Isabeth and Blue Hornet. This scene would occur once the party loses to a Blue Hornet and Isabeth is chosen as the sacrifice. I'm going camping this weekend so I wanted to get the animation done before I left.

- Couldn't upload the file and gifs here because it's too big.

I do plan on adding sound but that'll be later on. The sex sounds package I'm looking at costs over 200$ and I'm a bit short on funds at the moment. Furthermore, there will be a VA for Isabeth. I have a few in mind and I'm excited to reach out to them.

I will focus on the scenery for a bit as I need a break from character development. After the scenery for the first battle phase is done. I'll probably create the dungeon sex animation between Isabeth and Blue Hornet OR the Mage/Dragonic character.

I'll keep ya'll posted weekly/bi-weekly on future content. Thanks! :giggle:
Okey, not bad at all, it's really something for the first animation and let me say that if yo start like this and continue improving, in a year or two you could be more or less like a pro and have some playable demo sooner than later hahaha, it's a great start because you already have the script and many ideas to be implementing and doing( And you always can ask for more if you want), and well enjoy the camping and see you later!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maxion

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Okey, not bad at all, it's really something for the first animation and let me say that if yo start like this and continue improving, in a year or two you could be more or less like a pro and have some playable demo sooner than later hahaha, it's a great start because you already have the script and many ideas to be implementing and doing( And you always can ask for more if you want), and well enjoy the camping and see you later!!
Thanks, it means a lot! I'll post soon! :giggle: