Hello! I'm creating my first game with a friend. Our game will focus on Cumflation

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Apologies, you're right. I see what I did wrong.

It should be fixed now, thanks!
Wow, it feels so different with all the so needed sounds, it changes the atmosphere completely to better and the extended animation also helps a lot, great work bro!! I'm rotting to see how you will depict the king having those 2 already being a high-score and i hope to be seeing different monsters (with the classic ones being a easy win, you know) but made by you, i'm so curious and eager to see how much will this advance in the remainder of the year haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maxion

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Wow, it feels so different with all the so needed sounds, it changes the atmosphere completely to better and the extended animation also helps a lot, great work bro!! I'm rotting to see how you will depict the king having those 2 already being a high-score and i hope to be seeing different monsters (with the classic ones being a easy win, you know) but made by you, i'm so curious and eager to see how much will this advance in the remainder of the year haha.
Thanks bro! Sound definitely brings any animation to life. I've even added sounds to the twitching cum sacs of the hornets during the slow sex scene if you listen closely!

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Update 8/10/24 - Finally Done Moving

Hello,

I have been non-stop busy moving/unpacking and helping my fiancé plan our wedding these last few weeks. That being said, I haven't gotten much drawing done. I've got almost everything set up here at this new place so the good news is. The speed of my work should increase!

I am no longer in a distracting environment and I have my drawing pc next to my work pc (I work from home) so I can get drawing done in between work. I believe my work should be expedited so I hope to have tons more content created this month and so on!

It ain't much... but I should at least show you the WIP on the "King Blue Hornet" boss enemy in the first chapter. It's sac should be about 2x to 3x bigger than it's drone Blue Hornet counterpart. The sac is soo heavy that the King Hornet cannot move. It moves via small jumps with it's tiny, weak wings. I should have this completed this week.

I also have gotten a start on the next playable character. I'm liking how she's shaping up so far! :)

Looking forward to next weeks update!
King Hornet.png

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Update 8/10/24 - Finally Done Moving

Hello,

I have been non-stop busy moving/unpacking and helping my fiancé plan our wedding these last few weeks. That being said, I haven't gotten much drawing done. I've got almost everything set up here at this new place so the good news is. The speed of my work should increase!

I am no longer in a distracting environment and I have my drawing pc next to my work pc (I work from home) so I can get drawing done in between work. I believe my work should be expedited so I hope to have tons more content created this month and so on!

It ain't much... but I should at least show you the WIP on the "King Blue Hornet" boss enemy in the first chapter. It's sac should be about 2x to 3x bigger than it's drone Blue Hornet counterpart. The sac is soo heavy that the King Hornet cannot move. It moves via small jumps with it's tiny, weak wings. I should have this completed this week.

I also have gotten a start on the next playable character. I'm liking how she's shaping up so far! :)

Looking forward to next weeks update!
View attachment 3916305
I didn't know you were going to get married and all, Congrats brother I'm so happy for you . When's going to be the wedding more or less? I hope that everything goes well so both of you can enjoy it to the fullest because it's said that, that moment could be one of the happiest ones of your life and later to have the corresponding honey moon . When the time comes don't worry about this and focus on prioritizing the big event hahaha. When everything's over then you can come backs to us at full force . (Btw I'm also really curious about the king and what do you expect to do with his enormous fat sack )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maxion

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
I didn't know you were going to get married and all, Congrats brother I'm so happy for you . When's going to be the wedding more or less? I hope that everything goes well so both of you can enjoy it to the fullest because it's said that, that moment could be one of the happiest ones of your life and later to have the corresponding honey moon . When the time comes don't worry about this and focus on prioritizing the big event hahaha. When everything's over then you can come backs to us at full force . (Btw I'm also really curious about the king and what do you expect to do with his enormous fat sack )
It's gonna be in a year. Thanks brotha! :giggle:

We'll find out what he can do soon! I have some idea's for his scenes.

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
8/17/24 Teaser - New Character

Hey all,

I plan to have her finished this weekend. I just want to tease the new character a bit ;)

Teaser 3.PNG

Teaser 2.PNG

Teaser 1.PNG

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
8/17/24 Teaser - New Character

Hey all,

I plan to have her finished this weekend. I just want to tease the new character a bit ;)

View attachment 3942463

View attachment 3942464

View attachment 3942466
What a surprise, I never thought about using monster girls to(ones that are most likely to human women) I had in mind having all full of human women falling prey to the different monsters we would be encountering through the game hahaha, another world full of even more possibilities has opened up XD.

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
8/23/24 - !NEW CHARACTER! Draconic Sorceress: Kaelyth

Sorceress Clothed.png Sorceress Underwear.png Sorceress Naked.png

This is my 2nd Character! Kaelyth! A sleepy, chubby Draconic Sorceress!

You'll notice this character is way more higher definition than Isabeth. As I was creating Kaelyth, learned what the blend tool was lmao. It worked great to give her flesh more life and definition. I will be going back to rework Isabeth at some point with the same care and treatment I gave Kaelyth.

My road map is to get her rigged up with an Idle, Attack, and Hurt/Defend animation. After that, I'll finish the King Hornet and the first battle scene scenery. Once those two are completed and rigged, I'm going onto the Dungeon sex animation between Isabeth and the Hornet. I want to try and shoot for a POV Cow Girl style where you have the POV of the Hornet. I'm really curious to see how I can pull that off.

You're probably wondering why Kaelyth has different clothing layers. If I didn't make it clear on my first post. After a particular character has sex multiple times with one monster or a mixture of monsters before going on a dungeon run. Her cumflation level will carry over to the battle scenes. The more monsters she has sex with prior to the run, the bigger her stomach will get stretching and ripping her clothes, leading to the nude layer. The nude layer is just a template I will work with once we get to that point.

Enjoy! :giggle:

Reactions: Princeslayer

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020

View attachment 3961534 View attachment 3961537 View attachment 3961538

You'll notice this character is way more higher definition than Isabeth. As I was creating Kaelyth, learned what the blend tool was lmao. It worked great to give her flesh more life and definition. I will be going back to rework Isabeth at some point with the same care and treatment I gave Kaelyth.

My road map is to get her rigged up with an Idle, Attack, and Hurt/Defend animation. After that, I'll finish the King Hornet and the first battle scene scenery. Once those two are completed and rigged, I'm going onto the Dungeon sex animation between Isabeth and the Hornet. I want to try and shoot for a POV Cow Girl style where you have the POV of the Hornet. I'm really curious to see how I can pull that off.

You're probably wondering why Kaelyth has different clothing layers. If I didn't make it clear on my first post. After a particular character has sex multiple times with one monster or a mixture of monsters before going on a dungeon run. Her cumflation level will carry over to the battle scenes. The more monsters she has sex with prior to the run, the bigger her stomach will get stretching and ripping her clothes, leading to the nude layer. The nude layer is just a template I will work with once we get to that point.

Do you like chubby girls? Tbh if they aren't fit and have a big body the things you can do to them for being more appreciated are less than with the others, because they already having many curves, if you know what I mean and with that less space for the eye for inflation, cumflation, egg laying and all to be noticeable.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020

View attachment 3961534 View attachment 3961537 View attachment 3961538

If your going to add shadows, make them dark enough to notice even when squinting or when the image is small, especially around areas where two surfaces meet. The blur tool does the exact opposite of giving definition; it softens detail, making them less noticeable. If don't mind I did a quick and messy paintover to show what I mean and a slightly cumflated variant because why not.

Sorceress_Naked.png kaelyth_defined.png