Hello! I'm creating my first game with a friend. Our game will focus on Cumflation

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
9/14/24 - IsabethxHornetD Sex Scene Teaser

IsabethxHornetD Still.PNG

I plan to get this animated by next weekend. Had a head cold so it stalled me for a bit. I'll even try to have sound added by then as well.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
What angle are you going for here? If it's a front angle, Isabeth's anus and vaginal openings wouldn't be visible.

kama_oxi_21_34639_3.jpg zuzana836_3.jpg

If it's a low angle where those openings would be visible, her upper body should be far more foreshortened and her thighs should be directed upward. Eg:

karianne_21_49945_11.jpg 1726382468570.png
I think doxy might do a better job at explaining what's wrong here.

1726353052272.png

• Love
Reactions: Maxion

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
What angle are you going for here? If it's a front angle, Isabeth's anus and vaginal openings wouldn't be visible.

View attachment 4035609 View attachment 4035613

If it's a low angle where those openings would be visible, her upper body should be far more foreshortened and her thighs should be directed upward. Eg:

View attachment 4035503 View attachment 4035596
I think doxy might do a better job at explaining what's wrong here.

View attachment 4034687
This is such a great visual tutorial bro! You're right about the angle, it does feel a bit off.It's a good thing I didn't move onto animating yet. I should be able to correct it today.

This was my first time drawing a vagina and anus lmao.

Thanks again! :)

Reactions: EmDotRand

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
9/17/24 - Small Update - Adjusted Isabeth's eyes and anatomy

Thanks to EmDotRand for the guide. I adjusted Isabeths vagina positioning to be more anatomically correct. I also adjusted her eyes to be more round. The "blocky" looking eyes bothered me and gave me a retro 90's anime vibe which what I wasn't going for. I'm touching up with a few more things before I animate it like adding facial expressions, sweat, liquids, Ahegao, etc during the animation. And of course cumflation too!

image.png

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
9/17/24 - Small Update - Adjusted Isabeth's eyes and anatomy

Thanks to EmDotRand for the guide. I adjusted Isabeths vagina positioning to be more anatomically correct. I also adjusted her eyes to be more round. The "blocky" looking eyes bothered me and gave me a retro 90's anime vibe which what I wasn't going for. I'm touching up with a few more things before I animate it like adding facial expressions, sweat, liquids, Ahegao, etc during the animation. And of course cumflation too!

View attachment 4044907
Luckily this guy showed up to help refining the art art and giving many tips, looks better each time you make an update haha

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maxion

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
9/27/24 - IsabethxHornetD Scene Complete with Sound

IsabethxHornet Scenes are complete now. You can find the full animation with sound on . My next project is a forest/beast monster (hopefully a batch of monsters). Once I complete that, I will do a sex scene with one of those monsters and Kaelyth. For now, I'm giving bug monsters a break. After the forest monsters and the sex scenes between Kaelyth and one of them. I will do a IsabethxKingHornetE scene. Probably going to be a lot of cum inflation and breast expansion on that one.

(I would upload preview gif's here but apparently you cannot upload gifs just under 100mb :cautious: )

Enjoy!

Reactions: Princeslayer

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
9/27/24 - IsabethxHornetD Scene Complete with Sound

IsabethxHornet Scenes are complete now. You can find the full animation with sound on . My next project is a forest/beast monster (hopefully a batch of monsters). Once I complete that, I will do a sex scene with one of those monsters and Kaelyth. For now, I'm giving bug monsters a break. After the forest monsters and the sex scenes between Kaelyth and one of them. I will do a IsabethxKingHornetE scene. Probably going to be a lot of cum inflation and breast expansion on that one.

(I would upload preview gif's here but apparently you cannot upload gifs just under 100mb :cautious: )

Enjoy!
It's very good but I want to make 3 points regarding what animation looks like.
1. Idk if it's my perception of the color of her skin but I feel like it's a bit bright, she has a very light skin tone.
2. The animation it's well done but a bit long to reach the end and in the bang to fast, you can't fully enjoy/appreciate the moment because it happens in a flash in comparison on the length of the scene in general.
3. And last but not least, considering the thing I stated on the second point, the peak and culmination of the sex scene, the cumflation momentum it's to fast done, for a a greater feeling and filling , it should be more gradually and slowly cumflated, not everything in one go, TBH sometimes with less is better if we'll focused on what's important, if you know what I mean. There you have it Brother, hope you take this Good .