• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hello...... I've actually been here for quite a while! lol!

bigrickmorris

Jan 10, 2018
All I can really say I like good stay's and BAD ASS 3D graphics! The more realistic the 3D is for more the beter. I have I guess you say my own fetishes as we all do and what I believe to be some good ideas for captivating story's! Influences such as "Mother's Lovers Society", "Dog Days Of Summer " etc..... I don't have the time I would like to sit and learn the skills I would need to render in DAZ or others! Though sometimes I'll write little short stories trying to perfect a writing style. The games that get me the most are rich in a flowing story and BEAUTIFUL with the 3D graphics to compliment the writing! I would be willing to throw out some idea's to whomever would be willing to listen or even take part in a team.... Keep in mind I'm not a complete newbie on the seen, I've been a member for around 3 years and have tried a lot of great content! Just hit me up sometime and we can chat about it!!!!

Big Rick Morris

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
first of all hello, welcome? ... but come on even if it's more than four years for the first post, it took you a long time to write.
I was very impressed by your sentence:
I don't have the time I would like to sit and learn the skills I would need to render in DAZ or others! Though sometimes I'll write little short stories trying to perfect a writing style.
I would recommend a different approach, more meticulous in detail, so as to make your project a winning project and not just any one.
I wish you good luck and I hope to be part of the players one day. (y)

Reactions: bigrickmorris

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Well, hello Big Rick Morris.
This forum has a section (Recruitment & Services) for people with different skillsets to meet and join projects together, so you can give it a try, maybe share some of your writings and see if you find an artist that likes your ideas.

Unfortunately, as a writer that can't Daz half decently and has behind his back a whole year of failing gathering a team that actuallly worked, I'm afraid I've to subscribe to Eagle's position that you should start learning how to use Daz (or Blender, whatever) and how to make the hyper-realistic renders that you want to see. You need, as Eagle's sig says, passion and willingness to put yourself on the line if you want to make your projects take flight. And many sacrifices, especially on the free-time side... :cry:
If you want something done, I'm afraid you'll discover that you need to do it yourself.