• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Just finished four main routes and liked only Eru and Tamao routes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I really don't know if I want to play fandisk routes, I was excited for Hishia's route after all...

Reactions: PinkCactus

kevin01523

Oct 16, 2018
where's the installer version the installer links probably got taken down or the owner deleted to make space

Nightwish2

Apr 27, 2017
Wtf...its on purpose??? I'm not sure if they are trying to be big brain and 4head in vn but its definitely making player felt something when we got shown "pirated" message.
That's why it's brilliant. People who didn't pirate it will assume it's some bullshit since it only shows after you got the ending for the route, but people who pirate it are left wondering if they are missing out on something.

The speech Eru gives about piracy is also kind of funny because it's her saying it. If this is really only for pirated copies they are really asking people to pirate.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes