• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
I am going to wait for NekoNyan to do something about the mosaic censorship.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I said to skip "true route" and yet my curiosity win over. Man i hate how my curiosity lead me into the clusterf. :KEK:

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for this. I've just played the first and second routes and I strongly recommend anyone playing for the first time to play the Sorako route first even if its intended to be second (which the post-ending hint wrap-up tells you). It gives a fair bit more context and since the first route takes you to the place you unlock the ability to visit in the third route it follows better.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Man I just finished the game and I couldn't agree more, the true route felt like a punch in the stomach and a slap in the face for all the time I invested in reading this Vn.
Although I must admit, it had it's good parts, had memorable moments and interesting heroines so I don't ultimately regret reading it, but holy shit was the true route convoluted as hell.
To make a analogy, mid way to completion the game was like a perfectly sculpted and delicious cake, had some parts missing but was incredible and every part fit like a glove, then onwards from Saku's route they just added so much random and convoluted, pretentious garbage that it looked like a boring and unrecognizable mess by the end. And it's not the first Visual novel that had presented a captivating take-off only to flop the landing either.
It's the worst feeling getting hooked by a fantastic story just to end up blue balled by it's ending.
I tapped out at around the fandisk content but honestly the main game was losing me at places, Shinri Narita starts off entertaining but he really becomes more or less your standard moopy VN protag after the route lock-in. He externally behaves the same way but I swear if I never hear "blah blah blah Revenge is a foolish promise blah blah blah Shinri Narita is an Avenger" it'll be too soon.
I HIGHLY recommend checking out "Black Dragon in a Gentle Kingdom" https://f95zone.to/threads/com-black-dragon-in-a-gentle-kingdom-akatsuki-works.637/ its by the same dev and soooooo much better. The true/final path in that is extremely satisfying so you won't leave off on a bitter note, I played it because there was something in this that I liked even if I tapped out before the "true" end and gave all of the complaints I did. Though I will admit its protagonist is a lot more standard mooper than Narita he's not as repetitive about it. The main character in that one is just trying to live a quite life unconnected to anyone but can't help himself from saving girls which leads to the routes.
I hope the thread gets updated so it's included in the "other games" section because it IS in the same setting
Go give it some love it deserves more recognition

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I personally hated Coμ and found Akihito absolutely unbearable, far worse than Narita. Narita can at the very least be entertaining before he starts repeating himself over and over.

godman59

Nov 25, 2017
Omg I cringe so hard every time they say anything in english. Why. Just why would they even consider it 'cool'.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Is it just me, or are there a few missing H-scenes from this save file? Sorta notice there' an unusual gap at the bottom.
These are bonus scenes. I only watched Eru's then decided it was a bit too OOC for my tastes and stopped. You can watch the others by selecting "All's well that ends well" in the title screen.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
I tapped out at around the fandisk content but honestly the main game was losing me at places, Shinri Narita starts off entertaining but he really becomes more or less your standard moopy VN protag after the route lock-in. He externally behaves the same way but I swear if I never hear "blah blah blah Revenge is a foolish promise blah blah blah Shinri Narita is an Avenger" it'll be too soon.
I HIGHLY recommend checking out "Black Dragon in a Gentle Kingdom" https://f95zone.to/threads/com-black-dragon-in-a-gentle-kingdom-akatsuki-works.637/ its by the same dev and soooooo much better. The true/final path in that is extremely satisfying so you won't leave off on a bitter note, I played it because there was something in this that I liked even if I tapped out before the "true" end and gave all of the complaints I did. Though I will admit its protagonist is a lot more standard mooper than Narita he's not as repetitive about it. The main character in that one is just trying to live a quite life unconnected to anyone but can't help himself from saving girls which leads to the routes.
I hope the thread gets updated so it's included in the "other games" section because it IS in the same setting
Go give it some love it deserves more recognition
Thanks for the recommendation. I had that one on my to read list for quite a while but forgot about it.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Sigh...i though i'd see a badass like Yuuji but this guy talk too much and it was all nonsense. A few minutes in and he grabbed the girl's boob while babbling bullshjt...what a letdown.

SyntheticFerrocoe

Feb 13, 2018
Mods removed my review saying I didn't rate enough aspects of the game so this goes here now.

The CG is mediocre, the designs are average, the writing is generic terrible moe-shit crammed alongside a half decent superhuman's mystery story.

The protagonist is a love or hate type, being less of a beta cuck than 89% of standard VN protags but making up for it with overly flowery speech and having his head shoved so far up his ass one wonders when the baby is due.

VA stuff is solid, standard but good.

Reactions: sonhot

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
dropped at chapter 2.

everything and everyone is pretentious. the prose is way too purple aka too pretentious, the mc is either pretending or a straight up idiot (always asking why are the heroines are so angry at him). the heroines are also acting like a pretentious high value lady (they're not. don't fucking simp people.) the school is also a pretentious noble elitist scum. and it just grinds me that the VN is always constantly making me wonder if its lying or not.

I'll just put it this way. I don't need the VN to remind me why I walked away from soyciety. all these pretentious crap is the reason why. if that's not you then good for you.

but maybe I'll pick it up again if it gets better. and by better I mean if at some point the VN drops all the pretentious crap.

Reactions: sonhot
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes