Hello! Solo dev Code8Neko here.

code8neko

Jan 14, 2023
Hello!
I've been lurking F95 for years under a different name (just for the academic purposes lol).

I'm working on an adult Unreal Engine game so I create this official account to release the game here. The game is currently called Project SC (not official name).

The game will have a Cyberpunk x Fantasy setting: Dimension Portals to other worlds appeared and there come many fantasy races in the human world.
In this game, human race has just ended the conflict with other races from different worlds and start their exploration through the Portals.

It's an Action RPG game, not a visual novel. There are gonna be RPG quests, relation quests, dungeon raid as third person shooter.
There is gonna be a World Hub where our main character can interact with other NPCs, do quests, go on a date, fuck. I'm currently building this Hub and their characters, trying to build the sandbox RPG world first, where the characters can flirt with the girls and have sex. The Dungeon raids and third person shooter will be a far future update where our character can capture more new girls.

I also want to include different fetish themes in my game, so there will be Futanari, NTR, Orgy, BDSM, Voyeurism, Yuri and Yaoi (not the muscular yaoi tho, I'm straight male so the best I can do is femboy yaoi/trap). Every character is over 18 and there won't be rape, scat, guro themes. I will try to make NTR quest routes avoidable, some people don't like it, but that theme is my deep dark fantasy fetish.

The game will be released on Patreon when I have the first test build. The soonest I can think of is 2 months from now.

If you're interested, please follow me on Twitter and Instagram at code8neko (the account with the Uganda Knuckles avatar, the avatar is just a placeholder, will change it when I release the game sneakpeeks)

• Hey there
Reactions: F1_V10 and Lerd0

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Hello!
I've been lurking F95 for years under a different name (just for the academic purposes lol).

I'm working on an adult Unreal Engine game so I create this official account to release the game here. The game is currently called Project SC (not official name).

The game will have a Cyberpunk x Fantasy setting: Dimension Portals to other worlds appeared and there come many fantasy races in the human world.
In this game, human race has just ended the conflict with other races from different worlds and start their exploration through the Portals.

It's an Action RPG game, not a visual novel. There are gonna be RPG quests, relation quests, dungeon raid as third person shooter.
There is gonna be a World Hub where our main character can interact with other NPCs, do quests, go on a date, fuck. I'm currently building this Hub and their characters, trying to build the sandbox RPG world first, where the characters can flirt with the girls and have sex. The Dungeon raids and third person shooter will be a far future update where our character can capture more new girls.

I also want to include different fetish themes in my game, so there will be Futanari, NTR, Orgy, BDSM, Voyeurism, Yuri and Yaoi (not the muscular yaoi tho, I'm straight male so the best I can do is femboy yaoi/trap). Every character is over 18 and there won't be rape, scat, guro themes. I will try to make NTR quest routes avoidable, some people don't like it, but that theme is my deep dark fantasy fetish.

The game will be released on Patreon when I have the first test build. The soonest I can think of is 2 months from now.

If you're interested, please follow me on Twitter and Instagram at code8neko (the account with the Uganda Knuckles avatar, the avatar is just a placeholder, will change it when I release the game sneakpeeks)
hello, the project promises well, both the fetishes and the setting are interesting... if I may say so, maybe I would put more possibilities in choosing some fetishes that don't seem interesting to me (I repeat that they don't seem interesting to me, but that doesn't mean some like them) like scat, I really would like to avoid this type of image. Anyway:
wish you good luck with your project and hope to play with it soon

Reactions: code8neko

code8neko

Jan 14, 2023
hello, the project promises well, both the fetishes and the setting are interesting... if I may say so, maybe I would put more possibilities in choosing some fetishes that don't seem interesting to me (I repeat that they don't seem interesting to me, but that doesn't mean some like them) like scat, I really would like to avoid this type of image. Anyway:
wish you good luck with your project and hope to play with it soon
Thank you! I'm not picking up on scat too, also guro and rape.

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
I also want to include different fetish themes in my game
From a marketing standpoint, this is a good move as games based on Unreal, with consistent developement and wide variety of fetishes/kinks are literally 1 in a million occurence, both literally and figureatively. Only game I can think of is Lifeplay by Vinfamy, Widlife and Carnal Instinct etc. The last two games have furry/beastiality in them, especially Carnal Instinct which is a great game, since it aint optional it looses a huge chunk of audience, like me just like that. If you visit the game thread, you'll see someone asking for full humanxhuman gameplay every couple pages and getting dissappointed.

But Lifeplay wins by making every kink/fetish an optional module that can be deactivated fully. So the whole audience can appreciate the game. And has a huge modbase too. Basically sims on crack. The fact that visuals are average/subpar and no story whatsoever exist is, I believe, the reason why the game makes less than Wildlife/Carnal.

I also want to include different fetish themes in my game, so there will be Futanari, NTR, Orgy, BDSM, Voyeurism, Yuri and Yaoi
deep dark fantasy fetish
Otherwise, you end up with a polarized audience like,
and me and others, who might be interested in the premise (Cyberpunk+fantasy, a very rare combo) but have least interest to play because of said reason. So include whaterver you want and make everything optional. Me wants harem+submissive women+pregnancy, I won't even get a glimpse of NTR in any form, except maybe being the bull.
You want NTR dark path, then you shouldn't be able to see anything other than that in that path.

Yes it will be a nightmare, especially from the coding, scenes etc because this isn't RenPy, but a little extra work might pay off a lot more in the future.
You might need different code and scene participants, but the animations, setting, can be reused in both case, if you rewrite the dialogues approriately.

OR you could make it non avoidable and hopefully whosoever is the target audience gets the game enough support, if you are willing to risk it.
Goodluck and godspeed Dev!

Reactions: code8neko

code8neko

Jan 14, 2023
From a marketing standpoint, this is a good move as games based on Unreal, with consistent developement and wide variety of fetishes/kinks are literally 1 in a million occurence, both literally and figureatively. Only game I can think of is Lifeplay by Vinfamy, Widlife and Carnal Instinct etc. The last two games have furry/beastiality in them, especially Carnal Instinct which is a great game, since it aint optional it looses a huge chunk of audience, like me just like that. If you visit the game thread, you'll see someone asking for full humanxhuman gameplay every couple pages and getting dissappointed.

But Lifeplay wins by making every kink/fetish an optional module that can be deactivated fully. So the whole audience can appreciate the game. And has a huge modbase too. Basically sims on crack. The fact that visuals are average/subpar and no story whatsoever exist is, I believe, the reason why the game makes less than Wildlife/Carnal.

Otherwise, you end up with a polarized audience like,

and me and others, who might be interested in the premise (Cyberpunk+fantasy, a very rare combo) but have least interest to play because of said reason. So include whaterver you want and make everything optional. Me wants harem+submissive women+pregnancy, I won't even get a glimpse of NTR in any form, except maybe being the bull.
You want NTR dark path, then you shouldn't be able to see anything other than that in that path.

Yes it will be a nightmare, especially from the coding, scenes etc because this isn't RenPy, but a little extra work might pay off a lot more in the future.
You might need different code and scene participants, but the animations, setting, can be reused in both case, if you rewrite the dialogues approriately.

OR you could make it non avoidable and hopefully whosoever is the target audience gets the game enough support, if you are willing to risk it.
Goodluck and godspeed Dev!
Wow this is a super thoughtful reply. Thank you very much!
Yes what you said is true. I will try to make the kink routes optional. More work to do, but yea It's worth it.

Reactions: F1_V10