Unity Completed Helltaker [Final] [vanripper]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
To everyone wondering how come this game is here, I should remind you that Steins;Gate, Steins;Gate 0 and a dumb little Steins;Gates minigame thing also exists in this forum. And they are as far from sexual content as it goes. Unless you are really, really, REALLY into unusual pupils I guess.
Free or not, I hadn't seen it on Steam so at least we get introduced to the dev

bladesniper

Nov 5, 2017
If you're unsatisfied by the lack of sexual content, there is a plethora of r34 fanart for this game made in the last three weeks. It exploded in popularity on Japanese twitter thanks to the Senko-san mangaka tweeting about it.

They're being cataloged at and its great stuff.
1591300499763.png

WakabaHiiro

Jun 18, 2018
I've seen many memes/ gifs about her the past few days, what the hell? xd
Anyway thanks for that little game!

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah, it keeps wanting to open Steam, doesn't work.
I was specifically hoping for a standalone because I don't want to put steam on my laptop.

EDIT: Managed to make it work by copying files from another game that was modified to work separately from Steam

Jun 17, 2017
Don't fall for this, the creator has a patreon and his fanbase has multiple discords to shill for this game.
A few friends of mine and I found it to be genuinely enjoyable, and I gotta admit I haven't seen anyone shilling for this game. I would recommend it to people looking for a quick and enjoyable puzzle game, or just something to waste and hour or so on, but for something longer or harder, not so much.

Reactions: koqkoq

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
There's a bunch of YouTube playthroughs of the game already, for those who are just curious as to what's in it. Seems to have a lot of humor, but looks like a really short game. I wasn't aware that it was free, so I'm guessing that it's a proof of concept by the developer, who may be planning to release something more complicated?
I think it's more about selling the artist. The LonaRPG guy is working with this artist now.

Game is sokoban + hard turn limit + some gimmicks + arcade boss + really good art and and amusing story.

Reactions: Banshee96

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
pretty bad tbh i played it on steam (where it either was OR IS FREE) it has no sexual content and instead of making quality puzzles, they just went for 10 puzzles total. i didnt like it. thats all i can say. its way better than your average "2 frame animation puzzle game" on here, but that doesnt mean its good.

its like you shit on the floor vs you diarrhea-dumb on the floor. both are horrible. but the normal shit is better than the diarrhea.

if "foul" language isnt allowed pls delete my comment.

edit: the only good thing is the artstyle. i really like it. its good.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes