Others HELP FAILED TO INITIALIZE GRAPHICS

wwa06212

Nov 22, 2023
FAILED TO INITIALIZE GRAPHICS on all nwjs .exes ( ) I've download said games from f95zone and get this error on all of them. I have the base nwjs installed aswell.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Supposedly, as per the following thread, it could be a concern with the graphics card driver being outdated. Try reinstalling/updating your graphics card driver and see if that makes any difference.

wwa06212

Nov 22, 2023
Supposedly, as per the following thread, it could be a concern with the graphics card driver being outdated. Try reinstalling/updating your graphics card driver and see if that makes any difference.
I'm on a virtual machine i don't think i can.

wwa06212

Nov 22, 2023
Would there be a way to fix this on a VM?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Try following the it could be that your instance of the game running in a VM server would require enabling hardware acceleration in order for the game to run

wwa06212

Nov 22, 2023
Try following the it could be that your instance of the game running in a VM server would require enabling hardware acceleration in order for the game to run
For me, even on my main pc the website loads for a couple seconds and then goes to a white screen.

wwa06212

Nov 22, 2023
I followed this video: youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=uZyrbJcle0g. Turns out I already have hardware acceleration on for my virtualbox anyways, and I still can't load the page you sent me.