Identify Help find brothel/slave trainer game

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
What I can remember is that art style was hentai/cartoony something like that. There were a lot of girls to unlock like 30-40, every girl had like 5 levels of positions from what i remember. You had to train them to unlock the positions. You could see 2D the rooms. There was a girl or something that was teaching you how to do it. I think it was fantasy not like modern time. Maybe it was Ren`Py can`t quite remember. I remember you were capturing the girls, maybe with an army, maybe by yourself. So the girls at first hated you for capturing them.

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
It did not have random art. What i remember is that it had art from a guy that was appreciated so the art was consistent. The one that made the game didn`t actually make the art of the CGs. Hope it was from F95 though as I don`t fully remember if I got it from here. It was in english, don`t remember if translated or native. There was like a VN scene on every position you unlocked. The game was not in development, either abandoned or finished. I said that it was a brothel game but maybe it was just like a slave trainer game. Edited the title.

Edit: Remembered something important. The girls were captured from like different worlds/dimensions or something like that.

Edit 2: I think the options that you had looked like a Ren`Py game

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
It sounds like Jack-o-nine-tails (assistant, 2D rooms, girls from outer worlds, 5-levels positions, fantasy, captured girls), but the art of the original game was inconsistent as hell.
Maybe the HF remake with a special girls pack?

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
It wasn`t that heavy on text and the interface was pretty simple. You could see the house kind off like Zum Damenhaus but I don`t think you could see in the actual rooms. Positions were obtained by them gaining more experience from customers I think and you doing training with them. And positions were more like events with cg and text no animation. Every girl was increasingly more difficult to obtain. You could see in a list all the girls you can obtain. The game was pretty rapey from what i remember.

Edit: Art was more on the cuter side of cartoony/hentai, not like magus lab. Girls were pretty creative and different, they were really colored.
Edit 2: Art was more unique than simply hentai art style, but it wasn`t fully cartoonish, like for example how Sonic isn`t really animeish nor cartoonish, is somewhere in between.
Edit 3: As I said the game may not be on F95 as I don`t quite remember for sure where i got it from but it was in English so I have some hope :)
Edit 4: What I know is that at the base level of the house you had like the Girl/wizard/demon/fairy something that guides you through the game and on the upper floors were the rooms of the girls.
Edit 5: I think they all were like warriors or with powers like strong so it was not like they are defenseless girls
Edit 6: I don`t think it showed the male bodies in the CG arts, dicks at most.
Edit 7: From what I remember the game was pretty barebone when it came to gameplay as the creator said it was mostly a tribute to that guy`s art.
Edit 8: Also for sure the game is not in development. Played it like 8-9 months ago and it was finished or abandoned.

Last edited:

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
No, unfortunately, the interface was really simple, no resources or something like that.