Seeking Help finding a renpy game

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Looking for a renpy game that i have had in my mind for months now, it's an Renpy game about a guy "mc" that gets to live at aunt/ mother friends house ( dont remember).
and aunt/friend has a daughter with a black cat, one quest is that it runs away and you have to fetch it.

and he wants to become a DJ there is a dj both at a location on map, and bunch of females where there is already sex scenes.

the house layout where he lives and massive bunch of floors and rooms, there is a mall also.

Don't remember that much more, and have checked my watched threads list x100 times and it's not there.

; _ ;

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
Looking for a renpy game that i have had in my mind for months now, it's an Renpy game about a guy "mc" that gets to live at aunt/ mother friends house ( dont remember).
and aunt/friend has a daughter with a black cat, one quest is that it runs away and you have to fetch it.

and he wants to become a DJ there is a dj both at a location on map, and bunch of females where there is already sex scenes.

the house layout where he lives and massive bunch of floors and rooms, there is a mall also.

Don't remember that much more, and have checked my watched threads list x100 times and it's not there.

; _ ;
https://f95zone.to/threads/rise-to-the-top-v0-4-2-emrg-games.105391/

Yeah, this is the game I remember.:unsure:

Reactions: Fushan