EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95_banner.jpg

Overview:
You are a young aspiring producer and DJ navigating your way through the music industry. No one said it would be easy chasing your dreams. However, it can be exhilarating. Risk it all to rise to the highest heights of international stardom and fame. Along the way, you will encounter romance, corruption, lust, and parties for the ages. Will you choose romance or lust? Or do you just want it all? The world is at your fingertips, and all you need to do is press play and control the dancefloor. Just be careful who you trust along the way; this industry is full of killers and lovers.

Rise To The Top is an immersive point-and-click sandbox game where your choices impact outcomes. You experience building romantic tension (a slow burn), creating a harem of MILFS and beautiful women, voyeurism, corruption, drugs, and lots more to come. Fun mini-games without all the grind elements. If you think you have what it takes to be a superstar DJ, then this game is for you. Be advised that there is no NTR in this game.

THERE IS NO OFFICIAL ANDROID PORT.

IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE CREATOR:

"This is not an easy post to make but it has to be done. I had every intention of completing this project. However, there have been a series of life-altering events that will not allow me to finish this project. I had every intention of completing "Rise To The Top" but given the circumstances of my situation, I will not be able to. I want to say thank you to everyone who believed in this project because I did it for you."

Thread Updated: 2022-11-01
Release Date: 2022-11-01
Developer: EMRG Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: DEVELOPMENT THREAD - FAN SIGNATURES* - GERMAN*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

jess_room_scene5_17.jpg lexie_sex.gif natalia_sex.gif serine_sex.gif game_room_jess_movie_horrorfilm_29.jpg prev_7.jpg record_label_scene2_24.jpg prev_2.jpg prev_1.jpg prev_3.jpg prev_4.jpg prev_9.jpg backyard_pool_scene2_11.jpg lexie_date1_86.jpg natalia_date1_102.jpg natalia_date1_54.jpg prev_6.jpg prev_4b.jpg bathroom_eve_peek2_32.jpg prev_12.jpg serine_date1_89.jpg dj_gig1_24.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not this time good sir ;p
Hopefully you have played BaRS (Become a Rock Star), or at least you are familiar with that game.
If so, please do not add sexy sister, cousin or any other relative, if you are planning to keep it inc-free..otherwise, well, you have only yourself to blame:HideThePain:
And if you arent familiar with that, well, just take my word for it:BootyTime:
We (players) shall survive without INC...as long as there is plenty of hot mommilfs:p

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hey, thanks for the advice.

We plan to stay incest free without adding any sister/cousin/aunt character. We, however, do have other projects in our backpockets that are more smutty and we can do our incest plots there ;D

Rise is more big booba curvy milf oriented as you can see ^^
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:Please!!!!!!!!!!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hahah is your best friend's hot mom that much worse than your own hot mom? :ROFLMAO:
milf is nice, yet that sandfree-roam thingy can be annoying at times:HideThePain:
wise men have said - more vn, less free roam/sandbox, and golden you should be:WeSmart:

btw, did unofficial compression also (330 MB zipped), uploading now, so you can add that/those links to the OP as well as there surely are gonna be "where compressed" requests/posts otherwise :BootyTime:
edit: here it is unofficial pc-crunched 327 MB:

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Rise To The Top [v0.1.1] [EMRG Games] crunched
Edit (2022-01-16): Updated from v0.1.0 to v0.1.1

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,35 GB / 176 MB - RiseToTheTop-0.1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,32 GB / 142 MB - RiseToTheTop-0.1.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
We have a thread for this :poop:!
sorry circle, that was in game-requests and not in games, so didnt think someone will hunt it...guess you have more than plenty of time on your hands :BootyTime:
are you interested in some outdoor fieldwork perhaps?
i have a garden in need of maintaining and they say getting out once in a while could be good for ones health:HideThePain:

BTW, you have used lower, or standard settings for images, i gave it 90% as majority of those are large png-s...hence a bit larger size, yet better quality in that department (probably contrary to audio/music files :p )

Reactions: EthanHunt95

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
sorry circle, that was in game-requests and not in games, so didnt think someone will hunt it...guess you have more than plenty of time on your hands :BootyTime:
are you interested in some outdoor fieldwork perhaps?
i have a garden in need of maintaining and they say getting out once in a while could be good for ones health:HideThePain:

BTW, you have used lower, or standard settings for images, i gave it 90% as majority of those are large png-s...hence a bit larger size, yet better quality in that department (probably contrary to audio/music files :p )
:WeSmart:Well, if you wouldn't waste your time compressing games that are already being compressed by someone else, you could maintain your garden yourself!:BootyTime: Thank you for worrying about my health, but don't worry, my dog already makes sure I spend enough time outdoors!:HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes