tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
I REALLY liked this game. The music was dope, and the potential for being able to play music, coupled with super fucking hot LIs made me want to get to the bottom of the story, especially with the Redhead, the Photographer, and the friend's Mom and Sister. Plus, the Model wasn't too shabby either. I downloaded the song they played during the Erotic hotel scene, that's how much I liked it. It's too bad the dev had to shut it down because of personal matters. I would like to think that in the future EMRG Games (deleted dev?) will magically return and complete this project. There are so many games with potential on this site that are sadly destined to be abandoned. It's painful sometimes to get attached to a game that you think is great only for it to fall into an interminable chasm, after only making it to v0.4, or v0.5, or v0.6 in its lifecycle.

But C'est La Vie, eh? 50% of new businesses fail within the first few years... I wonder what the percentage of new games/devs fail on this site? It's gotta be astronomical.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I REALLY liked this game. The music was dope, and the potential for being able to play music, coupled with super fucking hot LIs made me want to get to the bottom of the story, especially with the Redhead, the Photographer, and the friend's Mom and Sister. Plus, the Model wasn't too shabby either. I downloaded the song they played during the Erotic hotel scene, that's how much I liked it. It's too bad the dev had to shut it down because of personal matters. I would like to think that in the future EMRG Games (deleted dev?) will magically return and complete this project. There are so many games with potential on this site that are sadly destined to be abandoned. It's painful sometimes to get attached to a game that you think is great only for it to fall into an interminable chasm, after only making it to v0.4, or v0.5, or v0.6 in its lifecycle.

But C'est La Vie, eh? 50% of new businesses fail within the first few years... I wonder what the percentage of new games/devs fail on this site? It's gotta be astronomical.
The models was so beautiful also all the way from Evelyn to Lexie and Claire, and the music theme was a plus.

Reactions: lightpower

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Anyone know what daz asset pack he used for the hallway in the mall? Like the establishing shot outside the stores?

BlueZone

Dec 31, 2018
Finally got around to playing this and it was great for what it had. Characters and animations are top notch and also liked the theme. Sad that it got cancelled.

Does anyone know any other games with any similar themes even if it's just 1 like great animations, music theme, or similar style of character (type or appearance)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes