VN Ren'Py Rise To The Top (Development Thread)

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
f95bannar.jpg

Hello F95 folks,

This is the official development thread for 'Rise To The Top.'

Please feel free to check out the trailer here:

THE PLOT:
Our MC finds himself at a crossroads, instead of giving in to the mundane and alienating life of working a shitty day job he chooses to follow his dreams of becoming a superstar DJ and Producer. However, he will soon find out that the path to stardom is riddled with adversity, corruption, lust, and deceit. Along the way, he will find that some want a part of him, others want to use him, and some want to fuck him. The MC must choose his allies, cultivate his skills, and work his magic with the ladies. All while navigating the complex world of the music industry. What is he willing to sacrifice to get to the top? His morals? His soul? Find out as you "Rise To The Top."

PLANNED TAGS: Romance, Harem, Milf, Corruption, Voyeurism, Big Tits, Blackmail, Drugs, Sandbox. (Possibly More)

GAMEPLAY:
'Rise To The Top' is a sandbox game that includes mini-games that are important to the storyline (little to no grind elements). Your choices will impact different factors with each character such as TRUST, RELATIONSHIP, DESIRE, and so on. The game will take place in a city setting and have a sizeable world to explore.

THE MAP:
citymap_night.jpg
Here is an overview of the city map (night). As you progress, the buildings will be outlined in neon pink letting you know you can visit the location.

IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:
textbox.jpg
We want to have a clean and modern aesthetic to our HUD and TEXTBOX areas. In this screenshot, the background is a looped animation (more on that soon.)

DJ mini.jpg
Here is a screenshot of one of the minigames. This is a simple yet fun minigame where you try and click the arrow within the click area. The fun part is that it's all synced up to the music!

studio_night.jpg
Here is another look at the HUD within the Studio Space. This is where you will hone in on your producer and DJ skills! As you gain producer and DJ skills you will be able to advance the story and play larger gigs!

ANIMATIONS:
If there is one area we want to take A LOT of pride in, it is with ANIMATIONS (Just check out the trailer). I am currently working with an RTX 3090 and a 3060 (roughly 14,000 CUDA Cores for those who are into that). Rendering quality animations is paramount to me and I plan to do LOTS of them going forward. Hopefully, I can invest in MORE Cuda Cores! That being said, I plan to have lots of animated sex scenes, and I want the players to have lots of choices as to what kind of sex they want (more on that).

Eve_shower_peek.jpg
Here is a screenshot of a shower animation. In lots of cases, the player will have options to see more.

THE LADIES:
the girls.jpg

Pictured from left to right: Clair, Hayley, Evealynn, Lexie, Natalia, Serine, Skye, and Jess.
The MC will have the opportunity to build a harem of 8 gorgeous main women (as well as a few other beautiful side characters).

THE MC:

MC_Pose_01.png
Freshly out of high school, ambitious, and ready to rise.

THE FUTURE:
As stated in the tags, this is a harem game. In the future of the game, you will be establishing yourself as a force to be reckoned with in the DJ world. Soon all the beautiful women will fawn over you. As you build desire with these women, you will soon be able to call them up anytime you want. From there it's all fun.

bootycall.jpg
The booty call feature is a very ambitious one because these scenes will be animated, and each character will have multiple outfits and positions to have fun with. I won't lie, getting this done RIGHT is important to me and will take time. However, I know it will be worth it.

RELEASE DATE:
I am the main developer doing all the music, animations, rendering, assets. However, I am working with 2 coders and a writer. We take this VERY seriously. We have to have the first alpha build released to the public mid to late December 2021.

FORWARD:
Here is the part where I share the Patreon (You know it was coming right?). However, only invest if you believe in this project. One promise I will make right here and now is that I will NEVER milk my Patreons. I will ALWAYS communicate what's going on with the game and development. You can screenshot this and quote me. Your time and investment are paramount to me and I will not abuse that.

If you wish to be a Patreon:

Cheers!
EMRG Games

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Sorry for the off topic but i was randomly clicking some topics and saw a pic (i assume Lexi), her face is very similar with my ex (similar face, hair(at the time we were dating was red too) and she wore glasses too), she was addicted to drugs, i tried to help her and she dumped me, sorry but i needed to share this strange info with somebody. Renders are great and characters but now I'm sitting with a pleasant but bitter taste =\

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Sorry for the off topic but i was randomly clicking some topics and saw a pic (i assume Lexi), her face is very similar with my ex (similar face, hair(at the time we were dating was red too) and she wore glasses too), she was addicted to drugs, i tried to help her and she dumped me, sorry but i needed to share this strange info with somebody. Renders are great and characters but now I'm sitting with a pleasant but bitter taste =\
Ah yes, I know that feeling all to well friend. Good on you for trying to help. Hopefully our other girls brings smiles. Hope you enjoy the holidays!

Reactions: PigeonPleasure