VN Ren'Py Rise To The Top (Development Thread)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
is there a way (cheat) to slow the speed of the moving arrow for DJ training? At level 5 it moves to damn fast.

Also, at the start of the game I enabled skip mini games....yet I'm forced to endure this one that I can't get past level 5.

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
is there a way (cheat) to slow the speed of the moving arrow for DJ training? At level 5 it moves to damn fast.

Also, at the start of the game I enabled skip mini games....yet I'm forced to endure this one that I can't get past level 5.
Well,yours is moving at least. Mine not at all,even after 0.2.1

Kylphor

Jun 5, 2021
BUG - Heads up: There is a immersion-breaking oversight very early on in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really enjoying the game so far. The models/animations are really great...especially tossing in some basic animations while you're just talking to someone. That really helps to bring the story alive. Very nice touch.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
BUG - Heads up: There is a immersion-breaking oversight very early on in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really enjoying the game so far. The models/animations are really great...especially tossing in some basic animations while you're just talking to someone. That really helps to bring the story alive. Very nice touch.
Yup we fixed that bug, testers are testing our next patch that should be out VERY soon. Thank you for pointing that out! Glad we caught it. Glad you are enjoying the game :)