Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
EMRG Games
Hi, I'm playing the game as we speak and looks promising

only, there's a bug with the receptionist after the meeting with Haley at the music studio, if you click on her it quits to main menu.

also what am I suppose to with the documents I picked up, I thought I need to take them back to Evealyn, but she's not appearing in her bedroom.
and I'm not sure what to do with the box of chocolates

and would it be possible to add a way to forward time in any location

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for bringing that to our attention regarding the secretary. We will definitely have a look at that issue. As for the documents that plot point will continue in the next release.
Found another bug with Skye apartment
When you click on her apartment, of about a 1/2 a second you see Evealyn walking away from you in a blue dress and what looks like to be the kitchen.

ajay597

Jun 14, 2020
Found another bug with Skye apartment
When you click on her apartment, of about a 1/2 a second you see Evealyn walking away from you in a blue dress and what looks like to be the kitchen.
How/When can I get to Skye's apartment at all? I can't find it at Friday night.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Just wanted to let everyone know we appreciate your feedback and are taking notes. Big fixes are coming soon. Thank you for your patience

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Good to see that this game is finally released. Reading some posts, I don't know if I should jump into this or just wait for some fixes and more updates to come out.

So far, people mention not knowing what to do or etc (a thing I hate in sandbox games) definitely needs a hint/help system. If you've played some other sandbox games, you'll know what I mean. If a quest line will be continued in a future update, have it said in-game. That way the player will know they can't continue it yet.

I think this apartment should also have that purple outline those other places have. It would make it easier for people to know they can go there.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Good to see that this game is finally released. Reading some posts, I don't know if I should jump into this or just wait for some fixes and more updates come out.

So far, people mention not knowing what to do or etc (a thing I hate in sandbox games) definitely needs a hint/help system. If you've played some other sandbox games, you'll know what I mean. If a quest line will be continued in a future update, have it said in-game. That way the player will know they can't continue it yet.

I think this apartment should also have that purple outline those other places have. It would make it easier for people to know they can go there.
We are sorting out a guide and getting the small bugs fixed as well. Thanks for the feedback. We want everyone to have fun and enjoy the game.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes