Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
this game is in dire need of a quest log/mission/goal list, you cant expect players to rememebr all the schedule/time and where to go... im lost 90% of the time in this sandbox. also needs a button to progress time without groing through the hassle of going back to the house, click a bunch of time to get to your room only to skip 1/few hour, its not fun.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unoffcial Android Port of :

Rise to the Top [v0.1.0]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Very good first release. Renders and animations are great,story different for a change what is good. Dev responding fast what is excelent. To have success with sandbox,hints,house plan and skipping time on main screen(Duality,Hail Dicktator) are essential. Many people avoid sandbox because of grinding or not knowing what to do. I really hope dev will try to make things easier for us and make this project very popular.(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: enel777

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Inconsistance in renders in first few minutes of game. She was wearing open toe 3 strap heels at gas station and closed toe strapless heels when they got home?

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
Nice game with smooth animation,story is interesting

Need improvement at sandbox content
and navigation arrow is too small and hard too see,so maybe make it bigeer would be great idea

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
I was thinking that this month the games coming out were pretty meh but seems that here we have a top good game. Good luck to the dev and hoping this walkthough soon some of the bros here were asking for.

• Red Heart

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Found the glitch. After having the meeting at record company, if you click on secretary it will kick you back to main screen. Make sure you save just before that,lol

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Don't know if it's a glitch or just not continued, but once you get the files from Lexi you cannot report back to Evealynn / also i messed up and didn't save before talking to the secretary and got booted back to main screen

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
EMRG Games a dj story and no ntr... I'm very sold.

(the only bad thing is the whole sanbox, you will have more players if it was vn style)
Best of luck with this project (y)

May add this later to my list after I play it. ;)

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
This has a lot of potential to be something great! The navigation in the house could use some work like mayb having a carousel of the rooms available in the house and icons of where the npcs are in each of the rooms. The highlights of the locations explorable on the city map could be brighter as well but everything seems good so far. Hope to see more!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
definitely wish it had a VN mode or something so i can just focus on the story.

but aside from that. will we be able to choose who to interact with? i've seen other games with similar overviews that suggest MC can choose who to hook up with, but once i get to playing it turns out to be a lie.

considering one of the preview pics, doesnt this require a drug tag? unless its actual candy i guess. also can we prevent MC from taking it if it is?

as for the theme of milfy characters are they all like that or is there a variety of body types? if it's just milf characters im ok with it i'm just curious. personally i like variety but if thats what this game is about then again it's all good.

at the moment i'll probably wait a bit till the game's bugs are fixed.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes