Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
What is the last thing you can do? I can't find anything else after the meeting
Can someone tell me, how to know the version has reached the end?
The screen will pop out saying that you are done for this version. After the party,back in house you will see landlandy cleaning your room. Thats the last.

Reactions: VeryGG

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
What is the last thing you can do? I can't find anything else after the meeting

The screen will pop out saying that you are done all for this version. After the party,back in house you will see landlandy cleaning your room. Thats the last.
We JUST uploaded the latest version 0.1.1 as well as a walkthrough. Hopefully, that helps clear a lot up. Added new features and made things better. The walkthrough should help A LOT haha. Again, thank you for your patience <3

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
We JUST uploaded the latest version 0.1.1 as well as a walkthrough. Hopefully, that helps clear a lot up. Added new features and made things better. The walkthrough should help A LOT haha. Again, thank you for your patience <3
That was fast:eek:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Just played through (I think) all of it, I think it has a ton of potential. The characters look amazing and I really dig the overall feel of it.

The only criticisms I'd have are:

- That it's difficult to navigate the map, especially during the day. It'd be great to have a fast travel button back to your bedroom when you're on the map page.
- Also I have no idea when a character's path is finished for this update, I kept checking in on Eve's room a lot because I didn't know if I had to catch her somewhere during the day.

Besides that, I really think it's killer and I'll definitely be keeping up with it. Great job!
Easy way to fix this is to abandon sandbox and make it VN lol

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I appreciate the speed at which you downloaded a walkthrough but i implore you to build an in game quest tracker- the most successful sandbox games have a pristine in game quest tracker from jump

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I appreciate the speed at which you downloaded a walkthrough but i implore you to build an in game quest tracker- the most successful sandbox games have a pristine in game quest tracker from jump
That's the plan! We want to create a proper ingame tracker but it will take a couple days and we can't leave you with nothing until then.

• Red Heart
Reactions: enel777

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
That's the plan! We want to create a proper ingame tracker but it will take a couple days and we can't leave you with nothing until then.
Sweet- I will say your renders are magnificent- and don't ever lose that "new developer shine that responds to threads quickly"
that's another sign of success lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: enel777

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Also- not sure if this was discussed but that home button that at the beginning says click it to get to the room asap does not seem to work just yet and i am playing 0.1.1 which is most recent. i might also suggest moving it from the right hand bottom corner- maybe it is because the button doesn't work period but when you were near the front door trying to use the home button just highlighted outside for me.

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
It's for when you are out of the house. In the next build, we can clarify that.
ah yeah you gotta be on the main map- gotcha- I cannot code for shit so if it's too much no worries- but see if you can code it to be a button you can use anywhere- it will be a nice quality of life option that most will probably ask for

Also I am digging the tune in the Eve dinner scene in the car, what's the name of the tune? I tried Shazaaming it and it gave me some rap collab and not the actual tune

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes