RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
well it was ok, however think it needs a walk through and cheat mod. Well good luck anyways.
We are definitely working on a hint option and we do have a walkthrough in the download section. Thanks for playing and taking the time to write out some feedback, it’s much appreciated!

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
EMRG Games renders looks good and polished . Harem is always welcome.

About sandbox ,pls consider providing a VN mode for those who don't want to point and click every where and just wants to play the story .

Make mini-games optional ,add a option to bypass it.

A good sandbox must be bug free ,saves should work for future updates .Check out M.I.S.T ,it has the best sandbox elements and hint system I have seen on this site . It tells you what exactly you have to do.

Last edited:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Huh! Pretty decent I must say.:) I'll keep my rating at that for now, but I sense a potential for it to be an actual enjoyable and good, perhaps even great avn with free-roam/sandbox. And I usually go "Fuck that!:HideThePain:" as soon as sandbox/free-roam is mentioned. Been a few burns involved in making it so, and I think that's the case with many whom has the same aversion to the genre/play-style.

Nov 17, 2018
I have to say, for a first release this looked pretty good. I'll wait for next releases and hope this gets better and gets regular releases. If everything continues on the same level of quality this definitely will be on my list. Really surprised with it, I didn't expect it. Keep up the good work creator, this has potential.:):)

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I have to say, for a first release this looked pretty good. I'll wait for next releases and hope this gets better and gets regular releases. If everything continues on the same level of quality this definitely will be on my list. Really surprised with it, I didn't expect it. Keep up the good work creator, this has potential.:):)
Thank you for the kind words! I am doing renders as we speak for the next build. We are going to implement some really cool features very soon. Thanks for taking the time to comment!

LonefoxSwe

May 18, 2019
What is the last thing you can do? I can't find anything else after the meeting

The screen will pop out saying that you are done for this version. After the party,back in house you will see landlandy cleaning your room. Thats the last.
Well...
No.
I couldn't do the bible study since the dinner with Eve took me from thu night to sat morning. Fri disapered and after that I had other things to do on fri night (studio and the ug party) so I had to sleep my way up to friday AFTER this message about being the end on the version.

I'm not sure if that's a bug or just a miss in the coding of the story so that the first friday disapears or not.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
"Before you get ahead of yourself, this story you will embark on, is a SLOW BURN. So manage your expectations"

That's not a good sign
Please play it out and see if you like it! No point judging a book by it's cover ;p
And similarly to a good book, it has to build up the world first ;)

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Well...
No.
I couldn't do the bible study since the dinner with Eve took me from thu night to sat morning. Fri disapered and after that I had other things to do on fri night (studio and the ug party) so I had to sleep my way up to friday AFTER this message about being the end on the version.

I'm not sure if that's a bug or just a miss in the coding of the story so that the first friday disapears or not.
Thanks for pointing that out! We will look into it. If you check out the walkthrough guide it makes a little more sense. However, we will look into the code to ensure it is fixed and working correctly :)

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Is the payoff with serine the final scene? I didn't see anything that said ending, but I also can't figure out anything I could possibly interact with next.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Is the payoff with serine the final scene? I didn't see anything that said ending, but I also can't figure out anything I could possibly interact with next.
Until we implement the hint feature, there is a walkthrough that makes sure you do every event. Sorry for the inconvenience. We should have these new features in the next build :)

LonefoxSwe

May 18, 2019
Thanks for pointing that out! We will look into it. If you check out the walkthrough guide it makes a little more sense. However, we will look into the code to ensure it is fixed and working correctly :)
No it doesn't.
The shopping, meeting Jess and Eve's dinner are all on thursday and after the dinner in the evening it's friday night. That's one long dinner..... ;)

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes