Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
OK. I finally had some time to play and I have nothing bad to say. It looks like a game I'm really going to like. I just have one small "complaint" or "suggestion". Whatever everyone wants to call it. lol

Normally in a harem game I usually play as a manwhore. Romancing all available girls, but I always make exceptions for girls I don't like. Fortunately in this game, I like all the girls. At least so far. The only thing I don't like are the forced sex scenes. Especially I'm talking about the last scene, the handjob. In my opinion, ideally, all sexual encounters should be optional. Just in case we don't like a character or a situation.

Which makes sense if we take into account that you can choose not to earn relationship points with the girls. If you choose the options that don't give you points, it's obvious that you do it on purpose and therefore, you have no interest in that character.

Or, for example, if there is a BDSM scene but I don't like BDSM. I could opt for a vanilla scene to replace the BDSM scene.

So my humble suggestion would be that. That all sexual encounters be optional and at the player's preference. To be able to decide if I want a scene and to be able to decide how the scene plays out.

One of the reasons I say that is because of what the overview says in the OP. "Will you choose romance or lust?" and taking into account that there will be multiple endings. I always choose romance/love and therefore, I like the sexual scenes more focused on this.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
OK. I finally had some time to play and I have nothing bad to say. It looks like a game I'm really going to like. I just have one small "complaint" or "suggestion". Whatever everyone wants to call it. lol

Normally in a harem game I usually play as a manwhore. Romancing all available girls, but I always make exceptions for girls I don't like. Fortunately in this game, I like all the girls. At least so far. The only thing I don't like are the forced sex scenes. Especially I'm talking about the last scene, the handjob. In my opinion, ideally, all sexual encounters should be optional. Just in case we don't like a character or a situation.

Which makes sense if we take into account that you can choose not to earn relationship points with the girls. If you choose the options that don't give you points, it's obvious that you do it on purpose and therefore, you have no interest in that character.

Or, for example, if there is a BDSM scene but I don't like BDSM. I could opt for a vanilla scene to replace the BDSM scene.

So my humble suggestion would be that. That all sexual encounters be optional and at the player's preference. To be able to decide if I want a scene and to be able to decide how the scene plays out.

One of the reasons I say that is because of what the overview says in the OP. "Will you choose romance or lust?" and taking into account that there will be multiple endings. I always choose romance/love and therefore, I like the sexual scenes more focused on this.
Thank you for such a thoughtful response! We will make sure those options are available! Really glad you like the game so far. Lots of fixes and features are in the works!

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
idk if it my laptop or somethinng with the compressed version. but as i get to the map option for thefirst time the game crashes.... i get the .exe has stopped working.....besides unity, i've been able to play most renpy. anyone else havig this issue
The compressed version is unofficial, I would recommend giving the original version a try

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
The apartment should be open on Saturday Night after the underground rave. Are you playing v0.1.1? Sorry for any inconvenience.
I'm getting the same problem, went to the rave friday night, woke up at 10AM saturday, she says to come to her apartment, but it never shows. the bliss club still shows up though, and she's there, but you can't interact with her.

Playing 0.1.1

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I'm getting the same problem, went to the rave friday night, woke up at 10AM saturday, she says to come to her apartment, but it never shows. the bliss club still shows up though, and she's there, but you can't interact with her.

Playing 0.1.1
Sorry to hear you having issues. We are going to be releasing a hint feature as well as some updates for navigation. Her Apartment is located in a top build so it may be hard to find. We are also going to fix that.

9920C2B1-DEF1-4648-B925-B73E51C6078F.jpeg
should be right around here. At night time.

We have also posteda walkthrough guide so I would recommend checking that out.
Let us know if you continue to have issues.

thanks for taking the time to let us know!

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Sorry to hear you having issues. We are going to be releasing a hint feature as well as some updates for navigation. Her Apartment is located in a top build so it may be hard to find. We are also going to fix that.

View attachment 1608194
should be right around here. At night time.

We have also posteda walkthrough guide so I would recommend checking that out.
Let us know if you continue to have issues.

thanks for taking the time to let us know!
Cheers, yeah, I was expecting the entire building to be highlighted, like Lexie's Apartment is.

I get why it's small, but as long as it gets fixed, it's all good.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I have got a pretty positive picture of this dev. This dev takes into account the wishes of the players and fulfills them as much as possible. In this way, you will definitely get a really good result when you compare, for example, devs that only listen to money. Those who just listen to money usually bring something to the game that ruins it and throws out a big chunk of the players by bringing in all the shit that the players can't stand. Or just bang your head on the wall and not listen to any players as well and thus kill the game.

A few rules with made good games
- listening to players. For that, these are done. (Now there have been arrogant Devs here lately who have been mostly angry at the feedback from the players. And they can't accept feedback but are like pampered little princesses after feedback.) Fortunately, in this game, customers are listened to.
- Fetishes should be options because not everything is for everyone and can throw out a large portion of players from the game. A lost player is always a lost opportunity to support the game.

I expect this game to evolve a bit, so then I keep playing.

Aug 29, 2020
Rise To The Top {EMRG Games} [0.1.1]
Port Apk
or Compressed >

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I have got a pretty positive picture of this dev. This dev takes into account the wishes of the players and fulfills them as much as possible. In this way, you will definitely get a really good result when you compare, for example, devs that only listen to money. Those who just listen to money usually bring something to the game that ruins it and throws out a big chunk of the players by bringing in all the shit that the players can't stand. Or just bang your head on the wall and not listen to any players as well and thus kill the game.

A few rules with made good games
- listening to players. For that, these are done. (Now there have been arrogant Devs here lately who have been mostly angry at the feedback from the players. And they can't accept feedback but are like pampered little princesses after feedback.) Fortunately, in this game, customers are listened to.
- Fetishes should be options because not everything is for everyone and can throw out a large portion of players from the game. A lost player is always a lost opportunity to support the game.

I expect this game to evolve a bit, so then I keep playing.
I agree with this, to a point, say, I dunno, a Dev is making an NTR game, that should be the focus, and the wishes of people wanting less NTR content shouldn't be taken into account, and vice versa, the Dev shouldn't be pressured into adding content if that's not their vision, just because someone wants it, BUT stuff like "Oh this UI thingy is clunky" or "This isn't obvious" stuff absolutely should be. so yeah, take criticism, and improve your game, but don't compromise your vision because someone doesn't like what you're putting out, but offer alternatives if you can, (EG Foootjob or handjob, anal or vaginal, tights or stockings, trans or CIS) that kind of stuff. Make it accessible to as many people as you can, as long as it keeps within your vision, and you have the time to do so.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Yes, this is exactly the approach we plan to take. We have a very clear idea of the kind of game we want to make as well as the story we want to tell. We will try and give as many options to the player that fits within our ideas and overall vision. We definitely take into about the UX aspect of things such as the HUD and so on. We place those sorts of things as a top priority. We want the game to feel intuitive so the player can focus on the story and have fun with the lewd content haha. We actually listen, as you can see we read every comment in here. We don't think players are stupid and we value the time they have taken to write to us! Cheers for the support <3
That's exactly what I meant. So Dev has a story, but the players tell / hope how to tell it. In other words, with regard to the game body, players have wishes, as in this game, for example: what kind of navigation is, what kind of map view is good, ie whether the objects are well visible, the hint / task log or the players wish that fetishes would be avoidable. The importance of this is not understood by many devs. The forum here doesn’t usually address the story, but the flaws in the game body. That very small margin of games that target just a specific fetish is an exception. It’s pointless to go pointing fingers at them, but most of the games here are one where you would be able to do things differently with just a little change and that way everyone would be able to play them. Even in this forum, there are a lot of missed opportunities when dev is an "idiot".

tsmox

Jul 22, 2020
That comes in the next release ;). However, to make sure you have done all the content be sure to check out the walkthrough!
I'm sorry if this was mentioned before, I didn't have time to go through the full thread.
I played the game and really enjoyed it but I have some suggestions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tsmox

Jul 22, 2020
Hey! Thank you so much for the feedback, we are incredibly open to the community helping us create a better playing experience. I think you will be very pleased to know we have addressed nearly all of your suggestions! As for the last couple regarding text and clicking out of HUD items, I love those ideas and will likely implement them!

In regards to the story, you will soon get some back story on the MC's parents and the root of his motivations ;)

Expect a new update with these features very soon! As for the next story update we are aiming for the start of March. Thank you again for taking the time to write to us!
Is there another place where I could contact you for better suggestions?
There's some idea regarding the HUD item I have but it'll spam this section

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Read several of the above comments and agree with most of them - the game seems good, does need a guide or task hint of some sort, also need to be able to not get involved with those girls you don't want, and also not have sex with people you don't like. All which is in real life as well.
Characters are relatively nice Jess is probably the closest to reality as most women don't have basket balls for breasts, My dislike not all - but looks at present to be going well

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
How do you know when you have done everything in an episode?
I went for the photoshoot and got the unwanted hand job that we can't say no to and now nothing - I've been waiting looking to see if passage of time using the wait key brings up the red mark in the phone but after a week still nothing

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
How do you know when you have done everything in an episode?
I went for the photoshoot and got the unwanted hand job that we can't say no to and now nothing - I've been waiting looking to see if passage of time using the wait key brings up the red mark in the phone but after a week still nothing
Right now there is a pop-up screen that will inform you. If you use the walkthrough it will show up at the very end. The hint system that we are working on for the next release will be letting you know as well. Soon we hope to have most of the issues and requests' worked out. Also, making lewd scenes optional. Thank you for writing to us and providing feedback so that we can make a better game :)

Reactions: BGRW2020

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i really like this game, i hope the story will more interesting , there's few things may need improvement and rework or whatever it's:

1- i hope sandbox will not get really annoying in future , keep a simple sandbox no hard and if possible easy mini games, we don't want something like mission impossible , * i know we can skip but i really like to enjoy the game with full option specially if the mini games are enjoyable and easy.

2- if possible to put names in for every room up , its frustrating u need to move the mouse to the door to know which room u will enter .

* about the house map its really annoying u get lost and many directions , maybe if u put icons up.. about every location , we simply with one click we go to the location , there's no need to click 3 or 5 times to reach the location.

3- we need seriously a hint system , maybe even a teleportation system take u to the current event .

4- the phone need to be changed to small and the text type to .

Last edited:

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
i really like this game, i hope the story will more interesting , there's few things may need improvement and rework or whatever it's:

1- i hope sandbox will not get really annoying in future , keep a simple sandbox no hard and if possible easy mini games, we don't want something like mission impossible , * i know we can skip but i really like to enjoy the game with full option specially if the mini games are enjoyable and easy.

2- if possible to put names in for every room up , its frustrating u need to move the mouse to the door to know which room u will enter .

* about the house map its really annoying u get lost and many directions , maybe if u put icons up.. about every location , we simply with one click we go to the location , there's no need to click 3 or 5 times to reach the location.

3- we need seriously a hint system , maybe even a teleportation system take u to the current event .

4- the phone need to be changed to small and the text type to .
Thanks for taking the time to write to us! We have actually addressed all of those issues and have a release planned that will have a hint system and a navigation system that allows you to jump from room to room!

check out our Patreon where we have weekly updates about things we are working on for the game:

We look forward to you continuing to play!

Cheers

Reactions: Alteni

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I think I found a bug unless I did something wrong. Im at the club trying to celebrate being accepted into the record company and cant activate the meeting in the VIP room. Also the other home characters are not showing up at all. I also have the package and cant deliver it. Unless this is also part of the game as well. This game shows great promise and what little I have played am really liking

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes