Jan 17, 2021
Is the payoff with serine the final scene? I didn't see anything that said ending, but I also can't figure out anything I could possibly interact with next.
There is a point where a popup screen says "you've finished all the content" IIRC, it showed up in the bedroom when I went to sleep? after the photoshoot. Though I guess you might have something like the bible study scene incomplete? As it's entirely independent from everything else, plot wise I mean. *shrugs*

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
No it doesn't.
The shopping, meeting Jess and Eve's dinner are all on thursday and after the dinner in the evening it's friday night. That's one long dinner..... ;)
We will make sure it is fixed. The next build will have a guide that will walk you through every step. It will be located in the cell phone. We promise to get this right to where everything flows and makes sense :) Sorry if it's been frustrating.

Reactions: LonefoxSwe

Kris'is

Donor
May 4, 2017
Really promising start. Can't wait for the next updates! Great artwork and great story. Usually i don't even test sandbox games but this one was nice. (hopefully theres some kind of hint system in the future so you don't need to run around finding where to go :D)

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Really promising start. Can't wait for the next updates! Great artwork and great story. Usually i don't even test sandbox games but this one was nice. (hopefully theres some kind of hint system in the future so you don't need to run around finding where to go :D)
Glad that you liked it! The hint system is in the makings as we speak heheh

• Love
Reactions: Kris'is

Blade415

Sep 2, 2018
Loved the game, the animations and models were amazing and I managed to complete the version without a walkthrough, but at times it was difficult to figure out what to do next because the studio training wasn't set up yet so there wasn't anything to fill that empty time. I'm looking forward to see what this demo becomes in the future.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
i like the game so far but this game needs a hint system to track our progress, what to do if we forgot or know if we are getting stuck due to a glitch. I had to start a new game to remember the bible study event start friday 7pm, because night starts at 8pm, the only way to progress time is via the bed and there just so much happening in between.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So, just kind of starting this one... but if I could make one suggestion so far... The text is kind of hard to read at times due to the background or perhaps the text itself. Maybe this is something you could correct? Or maybe I am the only one that had this issue. Sorry if this has been brought up before.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
So, just kind of starting this one... but if I could make one suggestion so far... The text is kind of hard to read at times due to the background or perhaps the text itself. Maybe this is something you could correct? Or maybe I am the only one that had this issue. Sorry if this has been brought up before.
Hey, thank you for the suggestion! Sorry, you had trouble with reading the text. What we might consider doing is haveing a text with a dark outline so it can be more visible to the reader. Hang tight, we will look into the matter. Thank you for trying out the game!

Reactions: Lovv99

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
I just started playing, but I have one huge issue - the font and colour of the dialogue and text box are so fucking hard to read!! I find myself squinting and basically eye-fucking my screen to make out what is going on.
I would recommend either changing it or providing options to change it for the visually fucked (like me, I admit)
Otherwise, not too horrible. I'm not far in, but I'm digging it

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I just started playing, but I have one huge issue - the font and colour of the dialogue and text box are so fucking hard to read!! I find myself squinting and basically eye-fucking my screen to make out what is going on.
I would recommend either changing it or providing options to change it for the visually fucked (like me, I admit)
Otherwise, not too horrible. I'm not far in, but I'm digging it
Hey, very sorry about that, most haven't had that issue but we want to make sure EVERYONE enjoys the game had has a fun time playing. There have been a small number of players that have commented on this so we will be updating the text in the next build. It will have a drop shadow kind of effect to break it apart from the background. Hopefully, that resolves it. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Hope to see you coming back for the next release!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Specter2470

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Hey, very sorry about that, most haven't had that issue but we want to make sure EVERYONE enjoys the game had has a fun time playing. There have been a small number of players that have commented on this so we will be updating the text in the next build. It will have a drop shadow kind of effect to break it apart from the background. Hopefully, that resolves it. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Hope to see you coming back for the next release!
The fact that you almost immediately responded to this, plus the fact that you are already beginning to implement a change to address this earns you two huge thumbs-up from me! I will absolutely look forward to playing the next update!!
Thank you

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
idk if it my laptop or somethinng with the compressed version. but as i get to the map option for thefirst time the game crashes.... i get the .exe has stopped working.....besides unity, i've been able to play most renpy. anyone else havig this issue

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes