Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Hey sorry for the messages en masse but the walkthrough says that after Bliss night club in the morning I will get another text from skye about meeting the label on friday- this text has not triggered... has it been moved?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I produced about 80% of the music in the game. That one is an original made just for the game
So I finished the demo- this has the potential to be one hell of a solid game- please don't just abandon it like so many others
The music is dope- the renders are fire- the story is pretty decent too! and for a demo that was a lot of content!

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
So I finished the demo- this has the potential to be one hell of a solid game- please don't just abandon it like so many others
The music is dope- the renders are fire- the story is pretty decent too! and for a demo that was a lot of content!
So happy you enjoyed it! I will never abandon this game. Our team poured 7 months of hard work into this project already. There are so many features already made that will get unlocked as we release more content. Stay tuned for the next release ♥♥♥

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Not really that far into the game as of now (more or less at the club interview) but it looks promising. Though it would be really helpful to have something that helps you navigate through the whole thing with keeping taps on what is on your actual agenda, like some sort of semi quest log ;> The rest is fine.
ANd good job on doing most of the music by yourself.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Not really that far into the game as of now (more or less at the club interview) but it looks promising. Though it would be really helpful to have something that helps you navigate through the whole thing with keeping taps on what is on your actual agenda, like some sort of semi quest log ;> The rest is fine.
ANd good job on doing most of the music by yourself.
Glad that you like it and think its promising <3
Our number 1 priority right now is to add an ingame hint system to help the player navigate, so don't worry, we hear y'all ;)

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Well and you also might want to make the frame for locations on the world map a bit more visable :p Since you can only clearly see them when you visit the map during nighttime. Finding new places that unlocked during the day isn't that easy ;P
Especially Skye's appartement ;d

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Well and you also might want to make the frame for locations on the world map a bit more visable :p Since you can only clearly see them when you visit the map during nighttime. Finding new places that unlocked during the day isn't that easy ;P
Especially Skye's appartement ;d
We're on it! Already increased opacity of locations in 0.1.1, if its still not enough we will change it again to make them as visible as possible

TS2016

May 7, 2017
What am I supposed to do after picking up documents from Lexie? All I can do is advance time and wander all over places. I am playing 0.1.1.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
As far as sandbox it's not too bad. Walkthrough did help me to realize that I wouldn't miss anything by skipping to the events. I noticed one thing, I was waiting to do the event on friday night but going to sleep the night before skipped all the way to Saturday, come to think of it it may have been midnight already so it's programmed to go Fri-Sat regardless of time, not sure if that's really a bug or you're just not allowed to stay up late. lol I was able to run the event by skipping only one hour at a time.

Also this should have religion tag.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
As far as sandbox it's not too bad. Walkthrough did help me to realize that I wouldn't miss anything by skipping to the events. I noticed one thing, I was waiting to do the event on friday night but going to sleep the night before skipped all the way to Saturday, come to think of it it may have been midnight already so it's programmed to go Fri-Sat regardless of time, not sure if that's really a bug or you're just not allowed to stay up late. lol I was able to run the event by skipping only one hour at a time.

Also this should have religion tag.
Hey, thanks for playing our game!
"Sleep till morning" Skips to the next day regardless of current time.
"Sleep till night" advances you to 8PM, which is the time most night events activate.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Then go to the city map and Skye's apartment will be unlocked. I got a text message from her, but she doesn't open this apartment on the map

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes