TheeChaste

Mar 24, 2019
Don't know if there is knowledge of this but I can't seem to get to the sky's place I see the glowing door but nothing happens when I click on it

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
I have two suggestions so far.

1. Outline the buildings on the map with something other than light purple. It's hard to see sometimes. A brighter color would be better.

2. The story font should be a hair bigger for older eyes. :) It may not need to be actually larger, but something is off with it.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I have two suggestions so far.

1. Outline the buildings on the map with something other than light purple. It's hard to see sometimes. A brighter color would be better.

2. The story font should be a hair bigger for older eyes. :) It may not need to be actually larger, but something is off with it.
Thank you for the feedback, we have had the same feedback today so we are defiantly addressing those issues. So far, we have updated the outline to be more solid and visible. We will also up the size of the text. Thank you for enjoy the game and being patient as we smooth out the kinks ;)

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Hey there,

Great renders and original story around music !

2 things : what it would be great, it's a "gallery" menu for gathering all scenes and a "profile" menu with a little writing about the story for each character and for the women, some detailed information about 3 sizes etc... It will add a deeper insight for the overall story and make stronger the plots.

If I understand, there is no NTR tag, so nothing will happen between Eve (as she is remarried) and MC ? Am I correct ?

Thank your for this promising game !

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
I can't find Skye's house. She texted me about leaving door unlocked but the house doesn't appear anywhere. help plz

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
// Will you choose romance or lust? Or do you just want it all? //
Both!!

// (a slow burn) //
Big Bummer

// creating a harem of MILFS and beautiful women //
Very nice

// Be advised that there is no NTR in this game//
Very good

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
A few negative things.

• Navigation could be done better. Those arrows are not the best and can cause tendonitis when you click inside the house a million times to move the mc to the other end of the house. At the same time, it could add a view of where each person is in the house and again reduce unnecessary clicking. This style of a million unnecessary clicks is one of the sins of the sandbox that is seen too much and ultimately banishes players.
  • It would be nice if the watch had a + 1h feature.
  • The objects on the map are a bit unnecessarily dim.
  • Tip / task menu showing what to do. In fact, at least I often click ctrl and sometimes forget what to do and where.

Finally, a little positive. The graphics and MILFs as well as the girls are stunning.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
A few negative things.

• Navigation could be done better. Those arrows are not the best and can cause tendonitis when you click inside the house a million times to move the mc to the other end of the house. At the same time, it could add a view of where each person is in the house and again reduce unnecessary clicking. This style of a million unnecessary clicks is one of the sins of the sandbox that is seen too much and ultimately banishes players.
  • It would be nice if the watch had a + 1h feature.
  • The objects on the map are a bit unnecessarily dim.
  • Tip / task menu showing what to do. In fact, at least I often click ctrl and sometimes forget what to do and where.

Finally, a little positive. The graphics and MILFs as well as the girls are stunning.
Thank you so much for the feedback. We are addressing most of those issues right now as I type. We should be pushing through an update with bug fixes and easier nav, and more visible locations. Thank you for your interest and patience <3

Reactions: EJW and NakkiMuki

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
Just played through (I think) all of it, I think it has a ton of potential. The characters look amazing and I really dig the overall feel of it.

The only criticisms I'd have are:

- That it's difficult to navigate the map, especially during the day. It'd be great to have a fast travel button back to your bedroom when you're on the map page.
- Also I have no idea when a character's path is finished for this update, I kept checking in on Eve's room a lot because I didn't know if I had to catch her somewhere during the day.

Besides that, I really think it's killer and I'll definitely be keeping up with it. Great job!

Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong

Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
I CLICKED ON THE BED, THERE'S NIGHT AND WHAT'S NEXT I FLY THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MAP OF THE HOUSE AND NOT WHAT'S WHAT'S NIGHT

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I CLICKED ON THE BED, THERE'S NIGHT AND WHAT'S NEXT I FLY THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MAP OF THE HOUSE AND NOT WHAT'S WHAT'S NIGHT
I'm not sure I follow, however, the update and bug fix might solve your issues. We are uploading that in the next few hours. Also, we will have a walkthrough. Thank you for your patience :)

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes