Jan 17, 2021
Seem to be stuck? Told to meet Skye "at her place on Friday night, door will be open" but no new location highlights on the map on Friday night. Club Bliss isn't available, and her house/apartment isn't revealed yet. None of the other plots seem to be moving forward, and with no hint/progress to check, I have no clue if I'm done. I don't think I'm done, given some of the thumbnail images that I haven't seen yet. Any idea?

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Seem to be stuck? Told to meet Skye "at her place on Friday night, door will be open" but no new location highlights on the map on Friday night. Club Bliss isn't available, and her house/apartment isn't revealed yet. None of the other plots seem to be moving forward, and with no hint/progress to check, I have no clue if I'm done. I don't think I'm done, given some of the thumbnail images that I haven't seen yet. Any idea?
Very sorry about that. We are working on two things that will help. A guide and a bug fix with the apartment. The text message says Friday but it’s coded for Saturday. Give it a try on Saturday night.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I was just about to ask if theres a Landlady in the game, but just read there isnt, so i'm a little bit dissapointed, the milfs look really nice, but i do need a Landlady

Reactions: Naypwn
Jan 17, 2021
Very sorry about that. We are working on two things that will help. A guide and a bug fix with the apartment. The text message says Friday but it’s coded for Saturday. Give it a try on Saturday night.
Yeah noticed that post after I made mine. xD Issue was resolved, thanks.

Like the work so far, one suggestion/request. Can you please include a hints tab in the phone? I know after a point the different plot elements all were tied to text messages from the various characters, but earlier on, it was a bit touch and go on what to do. After stopping for a while, and loading the game back up, it took me a few to remember what it was I was needing to do. And since you are locking events behind specific day/times, it can be a tad confusing.

Also can you include a "skip 1 hour" on the world map? Instead of just in the bedroom? Or maybe just let us jump from city map to bedroom with a single click either direction?

Having to drill down from map, to front door, to living room, to stairs, to bedroom door, to bed, THEN click the pass time button, then reverse that entire chain to get back out to the map, is very tedious.

But overall, yeah it's a nice start! Like the models, I love that you aren't even bothering with the "I'm a walking douchebag asshole" route for behavior in the MC (hate that shit personally). Look forward to more stuff in the future!

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Rise To The Top [v0.1.0] [EMRG Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,35 GB / 176 MB - RiseToTheTop-0.1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,32 GB / 142 MB - RiseToTheTop-0.1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
(y)(y)(y)

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Yeah noticed that post after I made mine. xD Issue was resolved, thanks.

Like the work so far, one suggestion/request. Can you please include a hints tab in the phone? I know after a point the different plot elements all were tied to text messages from the various characters, but earlier on, it was a bit touch and go on what to do. After stopping for a while, and loading the game back up, it took me a few to remember what it was I was needing to do. And since you are locking events behind specific day/times, it can be a tad confusing.

Also can you include a "skip 1 hour" on the world map? Instead of just in the bedroom? Or maybe just let us jump from city map to bedroom with a single click either direction?

Having to drill down from map, to front door, to living room, to stairs, to bedroom door, to bed, THEN click the pass time button, then reverse that entire chain to get back out to the map, is very tedious.

But overall, yeah it's a nice start! Like the models, I love that you aren't even bothering with the "I'm a walking douchebag asshole" route for behavior in the MC (hate that shit personally). Look forward to more stuff in the future!
They are great suggestions and I really appreciate that you took the time to let us know. I think might be able to implement some of these things in the next release

Reactions: unspecified1234

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
This game is really, really good so far, super fresh and relaxing vibe to it, without having propaganda, that's a big green light for me. Having very good quality and animations, liking that not only sex scenes would be animated, am impressed, hope that continues in this direction, the only problem I've seen so far is that the sandbox needs some pointers, like maybe to be included in the phone what to do next, otherwise pretty good job, keep it up !! (y)

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
This game is really, really good so far, super fresh and relaxing vibe to it, without having propaganda, that's a big green light for me. Having very good quality and animations, liking that not only sex scenes would be animated, am impressed, hope this continues in this direction, the only problem I've seen so far is that the sandbox needs some pointers, like maybe to be included in the phone what to do next, otherwise pretty good job, keep it up !! (y)
Thank you for the feedback. We are having a team discussion about implementing a hint guide on the phone. Also putting together a walkthrough guide. We have so many cool features planned in the following releases! Stay tuned ♥

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Rise To The Top [v0.1.0] [EMRG Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,35 GB / 176 MB - RiseToTheTop-0.1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,32 GB / 142 MB - RiseToTheTop-0.1.0-mac-crunched.zip

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.
thank you for another awesome working compressed game. less than 20% of uncompressed version, but still looks good in my eyes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

enel777

May 14, 2020
It’s been in development for about 7 months. A lot of the features are locked right now. We built the entire game so that way we could just work on story going forward. Thanks for being patient with us. We will always communicate with the community and make sure the experience is polished.
Every beginning is tough. I was already intrigued by the tags and the character design. Sandbox is a pain in the ass but with hints or when it's done right it's a great experience as well. And it's a great beginning for a 0.1 version.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes