Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I think I found a bug unless I did something wrong. Im at the club trying to celebrate being accepted into the record company and cant activate the meeting in the VIP room. Also the other home characters are not showing up at all. I also have the package and cant deliver it. Unless this is also part of the game as well. This game shows great promise and what little I have played am really liking
Hey, very sorry for the inconvenience there. We have addressed a lot of these issues that will be resolved soon. New release on the way. For now I would recommend trying the walkthrough. Thanks for taking the time to write to us!

Reactions: Lovv99

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Rise to the Top v0.1.2

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Is there a way to advance the times. I have one thing left to do at 7p friday and if I advance the time to sleep till night I miss the 7pm event

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Just a heads up to everyone, we have added a new update to the game. There is no new storyline (hence why this isn't on the front page of the latest updates), but we added a lot of the request's that were made here in this thread such as Hint System, Navigation System, Easier to read text, More visible map icons (especially Skye's apartment), and other small bug fixes and grammatical errors. Please let us know what you think!

Cheers
-EMRG

Reactions: ttsheng33

farbrausch77

Dec 13, 2021
Just a heads up to everyone, we have added a new update to the game. There is no new storyline (hence why this isn't on the front page of the latest updates), but we added a lot of the request's that were made here in this thread such as Hint System, Navigation System, Easier to read text, More visible map icons (especially Skye's apartment), and other small bug fixes and grammatical errors. Please let us know what you think!

Cheers
-EMRG
thanks a lot

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Okay that does not appear in my hud
Sorry to hear you are having this issue, what version are you playing? That might help us figure out the issue. Be sure to have the latest version 0.1.2. It's available in the download section. We will make sure to get this sorted out for you as quickly as possible.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
i really like this game, i hope the story will more interesting , there's few things may need improvement and rework or whatever it's:

1- i hope sandbox will not get really annoying in future , keep a simple sandbox no hard and if possible easy mini games, we don't want something like mission impossible , * i know we can skip but i really like to enjoy the game with full option specially if the mini games are enjoyable and easy.

2- if possible to put names in for every room up , its frustrating u need to move the mouse to the door to know which room u will enter .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* about the house map its really annoying u get lost and many directions , maybe if u put icons up.. about every location , we simply with one click we go to the location , there's no need to click 3 or 5 times to reach the location.

3- we need seriously a hint system , maybe even a teleportation system take u to the current event .

4- the phone need to be changed to small and the text type to .
Just an update, we have a new build out with lots of these features now! Let us know what you think :)

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
why its not showing the game at last updates, original website ?

View attachment 1640867

Cheers
-EMRG

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes