Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love the game. I wouldn't change anything. That's what is great about this genre it's always changing for good or bad
it's moving forward.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi
i havent read all 45 pages before this one , so if asked muliplye times i appologise for that
but i really wonder how to play ''find the cat in the park''

so far the only thing i found out , that if i click the ''downgoing meter'' the ''bag'' jumps from pink left to pink right
but after that i am stuck
pls tell me what to do or to handle
(or skip the minigame completly)

thnx for reading (if you could because enlglish isnt my first language)
even mor thnx for answering

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
hi
i havent read all 45 pages before this one , so if asked muliplye times i appologise for that
but i really wonder how to play ''find the cat in the park''

so far the only thing i found out , that if i click the ''downgoing meter'' the ''bag'' jumps from pink left to pink right
but after that i am stuck
pls tell me what to do or to handle
(or skip the minigame completly)

thnx for reading (if you could because enlglish isnt my first language)
even mor thnx for answering
Sorry for the inconvenience are you on PC or Mac?

Reactions: djustmie

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Rise to the Top [v0.4.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 445mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: gaimariy

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
For the next release could you implement an auto win for the cat search. Playing on android which has no mouse buttons to click back and forth. I'm aware that the android version is unofficial but it's the only way for me to be able to enjoy your work.

Also you have too many contacts without the ability to scroll down in the hints button on the phone.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
For the next release could you implement an auto win for the cat search. Playing on android which has no mouse buttons to click back and forth. I'm aware that the android version is unofficial but it's the only way for me to be able to enjoy your work.

Also you have too many contacts without the ability to scroll down in the hints button on the phone.
Yes, we are actually working on the skip button. However, the android port is not done by us. We plan to make one once the game is finished. WE recommend playing on PC or Mac.

Reactions: lightpower

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
will there be repeatable h-events, or will everything just be put into a gallery ?
Hey.
We have already developed a "booty call" system where you will be able to pick a girl, their clothes, positions and do funn stuff with them. It's only waiting for good moment in the story to be introduced :p

Reactions: WayonF95

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Really enjoy the game. Love the models.

The pacing is off though. Previous update let you get three girls. This one didn't give you any. More consistency in the number of hookups per update would be better, IMO.

Keep up the great work!

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Really enjoy the game. Love the models.

The pacing is off though. Previous update let you get three girls. This one didn't give you any. More consistency in the number of hookups per update would be better, IMO.

Keep up the great work!
i couldnt disagree more id rather the story move in the way thatmmakes the most sense instead of what would likly be the dev adding in lower quality scenes to meet your quota for the amount of sex scenes

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
i couldnt disagree more id rather the story move in the way thatmmakes the most sense instead of what would likly be the dev adding in lower quality scenes to meet your quota for the amount of sex scenes
Agree to disagree. There's a way to do both which is what pacing is all about.

The previous update had you playing 3 paths all taking place at the same time, on the same night. Storywise, it would have made sense to spread those 3 plot lines out more.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Agree to disagree. There's a way to do both which is what pacing is all about.

The previous update had you playing 3 paths all taking place at the same time, on the same night. Storywise, it would have made sense to spread those 3 plot lines out more.
Hey, thanks for the feedback. We actually agree with both of the statements - We plan to add scenes that make sense in the story without blueballing the player too much but we are also working on unlinking stories of each character from others.

Reactions: FullyAnimated
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes