zstormbringer

May 11, 2021
Rise to the Top [v0.4.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 293mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thank you! But i want to ask, how do we do right/left click action (for example while finding the lost cat?)

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Rise to the Top [v0.4.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 293mb

Mega link on blog.

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

We have added a skip mini-game option with a new build 0.4.2 (should allow android users more ease, however, still not the recommended way to play this game)

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I like the story, but not sure why the MC can't seem to not see the various sluts in the story, how come he has to set a date with all of them, should he not have a choice to say no

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I like the story, but not sure why the MC can't seem to not see the various sluts in the story, how come he has to set a date with all of them, should he not have a choice to say no
Not sure why you would want to say no. That being said we are doing a rework of the game where you can bypass the girls you dont want to sleep with.

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Not sure why you would want to say no. That being said we are doing a rework of the game where you can bypass the girls you dont want to sleep with.
Thanks, that would be welcome - and to answer your question as to why, I don't believe anyone should be forced to have sex in any game / story without their permision - to me these girls are too slutty & cheap - they offer themselves to fast and I just am not attracted to them, I do like Jess, she seems to be girlfriend material

Seler1an

Feb 11, 2022
Am i doing something wrong with the cat mini game ? the moment i press left or right the bar goes a bit up once and thats it

Reactions: gmind033

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
This game deserves a lot more attention. The visuals are very good and the sandbox is not a grindy pain in the ass like most sandbox games are.
We would like to make sure there is very little grind. Also, we plan to expand on the environments in the world. So you can chat with ncps and find hidden things :) Glad you enjoy the game! feel free to rate if you have time <3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

gmind033

Nov 3, 2022
We have added a skip mini-game option with a new build 0.4.2 (should allow android users more ease, however, still not the recommended way to play this game)
Skip keeps skipping without actually skipping, just writes skipping and does nothing

gmind033

Nov 3, 2022
click left and right as quickly as possible. Once it fills up you can check to see if the cat is there. If it is not, check another area and do the same. He is in 1 of 3 spots
What of for Android, why aren't there buttons to press

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes