Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Can you clarify what you mean?
Can you upload file update only 0.4.1 to 0.4.2 ?
Based on available changelog 0.42 should have only few minor code adjustments (script changes).
For those already having 0.4, or 0.4.1. versions, it would be more convenient to download 1.5MB (scripts.rpa) instead of 2.5GB (full game).
If you, as the dev, can post it alongside a full game, that would be great.
If, for whatever reasons, you cant do it, someone else will do it, no harm done.

Reactions: Asenaris

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
We do plan to re-work some of the earlier content so the pacing makes more sense. We made the mistake of trying to please too many different demands early on and lost sight of the original vision. There are already lots of rewrites in the works. I really appreciate the honest feedback because I truly feel that helps to create a better game.
I just downloaded the game yesterday and have enjoyed playing through it. After reading many of the messages here I would consider defining what a grind is in a game.

A grind to me is doing the exact same thing over dozens of times just to increase a stat in a game. For example going to a gym and working out on the same piece of equipment, 20 times is a grind. Doing different things in a game to increase the same stat can make the game more immersive. The money system for example. Doing different chores for the mom which she pays you opens up different areas of the house that were previously locked or unknown. Maybe you find the sisters diary or the dads password to his computer all while making money. Picking up her cleaning opens up different spots in town which introduce new characters that may or may not be love interests. Doing these things for her give you cash which you need to take the three girls on the dates. Not having enough money to take all three girls out changes the pace and makes it more real to the player. Having a date that cost nothing but fixing a BSOD on a computer cost $175 and a favor in the future breaks the immersion of playing the game.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed playing the game, but things like what I list above can raise the level of enjoyment without being a grind. Don't be afraid of having players work for the desert. Grinds can be good if done right.

Last edited:

Rhoener

Nov 9, 2020
I'm stuck at the moment. I am supposed to visit Serin but every time I come I don't have to visit her, also I am supposed to visit Eve in her room but she is not there. Can someone help me

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
I'm stuck at the moment. I am supposed to visit Serin but every time I come I don't have to visit her, also I am supposed to visit Eve in her room but she is not there. Can someone help me
If Serin is the photographer chick and it is your first time seeing her it is for your photoshoot I think and that is on a specific time and day. I think it is 8pm maybe on Saturday. Eve I usually found at 7-8am in her room.

ackeacke69

Jan 21, 2019
How do i find salem? I went to park and there is seaech thing when i click on it and then bush for example it ask me to click left/right click on mouse, btw I'm playing on Android, anyone know?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
What's the trigger for Skye's restaurant event? I can't get the restaurant to appear at all.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes