RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I think you may misunderstand the term "slow burn". A slow burn would be something like reaching this far and only have gotten a hand job from the sluttiest character. I mean's he's already kissed the puritan girl and made her doubt her faith and virginity in 3 interactions. That's not slow... at all.

In fact, the whole pace of this game feels really rushed and almost absurd.
He goes from homeless highschool grad to working with a label and working for a drug cartel in less than a month. Not to mention sleeping with 3 big titted sluts when he apparently somehow was a virgin until he was 18.

and this is only the 4 version of the game... Unless you're planning to end it around version 10 you might want to rethink your pacing.

P.S.
Please have someone else write your sex scenes, you wrote the exact same dialogue for all 3 girls...

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Rise to the Top [v0.4.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 445mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Machadios13

jacomo1

Feb 15, 2018
Hello. I am still early in the game, but encoutered a bug. After meeting Skye to celebrate, I go home and find Eve and Logan arguing. After that, the phone Quick Tip tells me to talk to Eve in her room during the day, but she is never there. Tried over a span of a few days. Fixes, workaround?
Edit: Guess the phone Quick Tips wasnt correct. I had to do the photoshoot first and then find Eve in my room, now it tells me to go to her room and she is there.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Hello. I am still early in the game, but encoutered a bug. After meeting Skye to celebrate, I go home and find Eve and Logan arguing. After that, the phone Quick Tip tells me to talk to Eve in her room during the day, but she is never there. Tried over a span of a few days. Fixes, workaround?
Give our a try :) if you still have issues let us know!

jailalala

Feb 8, 2019
Rise to the Top [v0.4.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 445mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

The extra menu added blocks the exit on pc

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Can anybody tell me if this scene is in the game or just a preview because I don't remember seeing it.

smxsemo

Aug 29, 2022
Edit: Guess the phone Quick Tips wasnt correct. I had to do the photoshoot first and then find Eve in my room, now it tells me to go to her room and she is there.
Thank you! I have edited my first message with a workaround in case someone has the same issue.
I have the same problem as you.How did you solve it.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
More grammar niggles, yay!

"I have a DJ gig comeing up" should be "I have a DJ gig coming up"
"Heir to the thrown" should be "Heir to the throne"
"my tough in your pussy" should be "my tongue in your pussy"
"Slide your pant's" should be "Slide your pants"

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
More grammar niggles, yay!

"I have a DJ gig comeing up" should be "I have a DJ gig coming up"
"Heir to the thrown" should be "Heir to the throne"
"my tough in your pussy" should be "my tongue in your pussy"
"Slide your pant's" should be "Slide your pants"
Thank you good sir! those will be fixed :)

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes