Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
How do find Salem at the park?
1. Choose a bush at random.
2. Click the mouse left and right buttons repeatedly until the bar is filled. If Salem is there, take it. If not, try the other bushes.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
apparently something came up and the dev has put a holt the the project for now not sure if its permanent.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

I wanted to make a formal announcement regarding this game. I had every intention of completing this project but sometimes life has other ideas. There are circumstances out of my control that do not allow me to finish what I started. A lot of love and passion went into the development of this game and that is what makes this so difficult for me. I wanted to thank the coders that made my vision come to life. Greedylust23 and BGC are two of the most friendly and talented people I've had the honor of working with. I hold these two gentlemen in high regard.

I have closed down the Patreon page because I swore to never milk the Patreons of their money and give them nothing in return. I have learned so much about game development and will cherish the long nights of learning how to do this. I want to thank everyone who sent in bug reports and constructive criticism. You always challenged me to work harder.

I want you to imagine that our MC walked into the sunset with their head held high knowing they had reached the top. I wish you could have seen that but your imagination will have to do.

I guess this is it for EMRG Games. I must go on and take care of personal matters and try to live a normal life.

With much love,
-EMRG
thankyou.png

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I wish you the best with what you need to do, and I am sure like many others I hope you might be able to continue this in the future as I really liked what you made. I am very happy I played what you made and of course sad to see that you have to stop.:):cry:

Reactions: Laur_Mur

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
This was a hell of an attempt. Keep your head up EMRG and good luck with life.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Hello everyone,

I wanted to make a formal announcement regarding this game. I had every intention of completing this project but sometimes life has other ideas. There are circumstances out of my control that do not allow me to finish what I started. A lot of love and passion went into the development of this game and that is what makes this so difficult for me. I wanted to thank the coders that made my vision come to life. Greedylust23 and BGC are two of the most friendly and talented people I've had the honor of working with. I hold these two gentlemen in high regard.

I have closed down the Patreon page because I swore to never milk the Patreons of their money and give them nothing in return. I have learned so much about game development and will cherish the long nights of learning how to do this. I want to thank everyone who sent in bug reports and constructive criticism. You always challenged me to work harder.

I want you to imagine that our MC walked into the sunset with their head held high knowing they had reached the top. I wish you could have seen that but your imagination will have to do.

I guess this is it for EMRG Games. I must go on and take care of personal matters and try to live a normal life.

With much love,
-EMRG
View attachment 2205102
I really liked this project and followed it with interest.
Anyway, I really appreciate this dev's honesty (these kind of people are rare here) and good luck with what you plan to do.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hello everyone,

With much love,
-EMRG
View attachment 2205102
Always sad to see a promising project finish early, but this is the proper and honourable way to conclude a project. A nice, from the heart message and no endless milking. Best wishes in your future endeavours dev, whatever they may be.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Hello everyone,

With much love,
-EMRG
View attachment 2205102
What a shame, it looked like a good project. But still wish the dev the best, life right now is indeed very unperdictable.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes