zerozip0

May 23, 2018
... Sandbox is not that disturbing, the phone "quick tip" option combined with the "skip time" works very well does not work at all. ...
Your post did not reflect my experience with this game/project, I fixed this part so that it now shows accurate information!
Sandbox mode is in 99.9% of cases dreadfully time consuming/wasting when compared to vn mode: There are way too many places to check for changes and it is incredibly boring and time consuming to check everything over and over. The skip time function works fine, but the hints are either plain wrong or not triggering any scenes when you follow them.
To the developer(s): Fixing/removing the disparity between hints and event triggers should be a priority! With things as it is you will lose a least part of your audience because they feel stuck or unable to progress the story based on the hints.

Reactions: Simpgor and Tinuss

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Damn, I really liked the game, up until the sex scenes started. The creaking bed sound really kills the mood for me... is there a way to disable the bed noise? Or do I have to mess with the codes?
Edit: Not possible it's embedded with the animations :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Damn, I really liked the game, up until the sex scenes started. The creaking bed sound really kills the mood for me... is there a way to disable the bed noise? Or do I have to mess with the codes?
Edit: Not possible it's embedded with the animations :HideThePain:
Turn off media volume. Simple

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Your post did not reflect my experience with this game/project, I fixed this part so that it now shows accurate information!
Sandbox mode is in 99.9% of cases dreadfully time consuming/wasting when compared to vn mode: There are way too many places to check for changes and it is incredibly boring and time consuming to check everything over and over. The skip time function works fine, but the hints are either plain wrong or not triggering any scenes when you follow them.
To the developer(s): Fixing/removing the disparity between hints and event triggers should be a priority! With things as it is you will lose a least part of your audience because they feel stuck or unable to progress the story based on the hints.
Well I can agree to disagree as I did not have that experience in THIS game. I usually would agree with that sandbox style, but this time I really walked through it like a breeze.
The quick tip option in THIS game gives a time space and place where to go....so how hard is it?
And that IS accurate information.
If you experienced it differently....fine....but I can't relate to it.
But what I find somewhat offending is you claiming to have "fixed" a part from my personal post, experience and opinion.
Have a good day anyway.

Reactions: Tinuss

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
We will turn those sounds down a bit and use them more sparingly as it seems to be a somewhat common critique that the bed is too loud
I loved the pounding and moaning sound that you used. I am glad that you take criticism well. I am looking forward for future updates.
I miss the part where thats my problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes