Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Desperate times needs desperate measures. Poor Eve after 'hurting her lower back,badly' wants to go to change first,haha. Just strip naked right there,woman! :ROFLMAO:

XOXOXOXOXOXO

May 28, 2018
Between 12 and 5 pm it says for the restaurant, but is there a specific day or how to trigger it? i'm here and nothing
same, i still have the advance time button but for every day of the week between 12-5pm she is never there.
oh wait nvm the second floor :ROFLMAO:

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
The advance button wasn't showing for me. I loaded a prior save and got to the same point and this time it did show. Can't tell what the issue was the first time. I didn't make a save of it.

tehax

Nov 15, 2021
I also would like to know how to use mouse right button on android wihin Joiplay. Any hint will be appreciate.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I would like to know what future will bring to 'poor' MC. He is now entering in dangerous zone at home and i'm seeing that mother and daughter will climb the pole very soon. How that will affect the horny household? Horny females are getting rid of Logan in some way(I suggest elimination)? If that happen will they share the MC's pocket rocket together or separetely or maybe even invite Lexie in the mix?

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Just played it again at 0.4.1 after a long time.
Got to say this a favorate of mine again.
It has a good story with drama, sexiness, emotions, etc. you can get a harem but still have the option to stay exclusive at some point (but why would you??) relationships are pretty evolving on a right pace....although some are fast for the jump...but even they are being introduced in a way that it is not surprising it happens that way.
The renders and animations are top notch in my opinion.
Sex scenes are really nice and with interaction, talking, changing positions etc. and nice renders combined with pretty smooth animations.
MC is a likeabel dude, girls are pretty realistic, not much about overgrown dicks, tits and asses.
Still it is a game and some stuff is not so realistic, but thats just fine....it's still a game and fiction of the dev ofc.
I also like it gives you some choices on important situations.
Sandbox is not that disturbing, the phone "quick tip" option combined with the "skip time" works very well.
Can't wait for chapter 5 (y)

loverass

Mar 3, 2019
Just played it again at 0.4.1 after a long time.
Got to say this a favorate of mine again.
It has a good story with drama, sexiness, emotions, etc. you can get a harem but still have the option to stay exclusive at some point (but why would you??) relationships are pretty evolving on a right pace....although some are fast for the jump...but even they are being introduced in a way that it is not surprising it happens that way.
The renders and animations are top notch in my opinion.
Sex scenes are really nice and with interaction, talking, changing positions etc. and nice renders combined with pretty smooth animations.
MC is a likeabel dude, girls are pretty realistic, not much about overgrown dicks, tits and asses.
Still it is a game and some stuff is not so realistic, but thats just fine....it's still a game and fiction of the dev ofc.
I also like it gives you some choices on important situations.
Sandbox is not that disturbing, the phone "quick tip" option combined with the "skip time" works very well.
Can't wait for chapter 5 (y)
can you send save file

Reactions: heat11111

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
can you send save file
I'd like to...just don't know how exactly.
When I try it does not look like others who send saves....so I'm not sure it works...sorry.
But still I would recommend to just play it...you won't be dissapointed ;)

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes