PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Any hint on getting the second scene? Hints are all clear except visit Eve during the day but she's not there

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I can't see skye place in the map. my quest says i need to visit eve's room at day time but whe i go there she is not even there. i did it alot of time and nothing happen.
Very sorry about this. We suggest starting the game from scratch if you are playing from a previous save. Also, make sure you go to Jess's room first, after that you will be able to start visiting Eve in her room. Let us know if that works out. Thank you for the feedback and your patience. We are working on getting everything sorted.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
My arrow doesn't move in the DJ minigame
We have found the fix. If you are playing from a previous save it will not work. If you restart the game, players have reported it working correctly. It's not ideal, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
We have found the fix. If you are playing from a previous save it will not work. If you restart the game, players have reported it working correctly. It's not ideal, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
It's still not moving. I started all over again. Save editor did the trick,tho.

Reactions: Max1276

Joneleth3

Dec 3, 2021
I started a new game, but it's all the same. The only improvement was, that I managed to click 3 times before the rectangle changed position. No arrow movement, though.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I started a new game, but it's all the same. The only improvement was, that I managed to click 3 times before the rectangle changed position. No arrow movement, though.
It's not important in this update,tho. If problem continue in next update when we need it for getting the DJ gig,you can always add skill level with Save Editor.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
This started out very good, and I don't like sandbox. However, the tips for eve and claire got muddled something fierce....to the point it becomes click bait. I will come back once the events happen in order and according to hints...as of right now there is serious polishing needed.

dazdncnfusd77

Jun 4, 2019
I got message from Serine to meet at night, but her apartment is not showing and also got a message from Skye to be at her place Saturday night and it is also not unlocked on Saturday and not even mentioned what time on Saturday night and how to skip time I dont know.
I had the same issue, her location unlocked after visiting Skye on Friday night.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
This started out very good, and I don't like sandbox. However, the tips for eve and claire got muddled something fierce....to the point it becomes click bait. I will come back once the events happen in order and according to hints...as of right now there is serious polishing needed.
Yeah super sorry about that. We have addressed those issues and have assembled a testing team. So hopefully going forward we have that all nice and neat. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We really appreciate this community. Cheers!

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
im stuck and idk how... it says to meet eve in her room in the day shes never there, it says to visit skye on saturday at her place but its not on the map and someone called selene or something says come round for press thing but idk where she is... i got the dj skill to 10 and idk how to get the other stats up..

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
im stuck and idk how... it says to meet eve in her room in the day shes never there, it says to visit skye on saturday at her place but its not on the map and someone called selene or something says come round for press thing but idk where she is... i got the dj skill to 10 and idk how to get the other stats up..
Sorry about the issue we have located the bug and are working on a fix. Thank you for letting us know. Check back soon for the patch update!

Reactions: D9074
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes